PETA Comics

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dave Snobelen

PETA Comics

Post by Dave Snobelen »

Check out these what these sicko's are going to be passing out to our kids and grandkids. http:/www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf
I got this from the forum from Bass Haven at Mitchell's Bay in Ontario
Dave :evil:
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

PETA members wouldnt even be here if their forfathers didnt eat meat lol.. i guess they dont realize that
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

crazyfarmer wrote:PETA members wouldnt even be here if their forfathers didnt eat meat lol.. i guess they dont realize that
Yep!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Wow. What a bunch of ignorant idiots. How many fish have they talked to, to get thier "facts" for this crap.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Tell me about it!

These people are unbelievable!

The first issue was "Mommy Kills Animals"... On the cover it was a woman with a knife standing over a rabbit stabbing it... :?

In my opinion, these people have serious problems to give out comic books like that to children. These people are noything but a bunch of morons. And yes, that also goes for Pamela Anderson... :roll: :roll:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
M&M

Post by M&M »

I got one for peta I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says PETA and under that is people eating tasty animals M&M
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

They will be after you next for cutting your grass, it's alive ya know :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
wabi

Post by wabi »

GaryL wrote:They will be after you next for cutting your grass, it's alive ya know :!:
Yep,
I fired up the mower and started to cut it the other day, then I thought I heard it screaming so I shut off the mower and quit. Figured the humane thing to do was shoot a foam target full of arrows and leave the poor grass alone. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

GaryL wrote:They will be after you next for cutting your grass, it's alive ya know :!:
you wont be able to breathe air shortly also since your killing virus's and other things in it :lol:
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd support them then.............any excuse not to cut it and go hunting or fishing instead!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Brampton Mike wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd support them then.............any excuse not to cut it and go hunting or fishing instead!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
So what this means is .... they picked the wrong thing to bitch about .... They need to start a program on save the grass and vegie's. :roll: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
patmax

Post by patmax »