???? EQUINOX OWNER BRAGS ABOUT BEING FIRST ???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

???? EQUINOX OWNER BRAGS ABOUT BEING FIRST ???

Post by GREYWOLF »

:?: :?: I am not sure what to make of this , but wanted to pass it along for your thoughts. A 46 y/o man from PA states he ownes an EQUINOX he bought at the HARRISBURG show ????? he states he dosent have the new scope but has a standard VARIAZONE on it . Is this righ???? I thought APRIL 1 was the release date. ??? He did post a photo , If so I want mine NOW !! after all ,, all the other new bows are for sale now ????
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
TYE

Post by TYE »

Patience young grasshopper.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Getting impatient are we! Image :lol: :lol:
Ontario Trophy Bucks
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

Patience !!!! my a$$ , After all the $**&% I got about about my boss selling Mid^%((^% bows , I now find out ,Some one has got the drop on us all ? :evil: :evil: . I for one can aford a stryker or any ten point , , I want an EQUINOX and I want it now , were does this guy, just because he went to the PA show with big $$$$$$$$$$ gets one . Come on Pete explain this one ???
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
TYE

Post by TYE »

Uh oh. :shock:
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Damn I hope they hold off for a couple more weeks! I got one ordered and blew out all my money on guns. Oh well, I can always sell my car and take the cab up to pick it up. Don't need the car anyhow if I got my 6 wheeler and a bow.

I agree, that's BS. I was thinking of going to that show also with exactly that in mind. I figured they would sell some there at the show.

DrDan
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D Well this guy is very pleased , at least some one is , I know I sound P11$ed but I am , why has EXCALIBUR waited so long into the 07 year to sell them , at the ATA show MATHEWES wasen't even there ? but in my shop we cant keep DRENALINS in stock , and they sell for top. top $$$, I love my excaliburs , but dam are they here or are they still being made ??to keep up to the release date , and if so why did some people get early ones ??????????????? . Sorrry to sound pi$$ed off, but why can I buy a STRYKER or the MIdjrytryrhg bows now ???? and the bow I want is still out of reach ?????????
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
TYE

Post by TYE »

Saving the best for last. :wink:
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:?: HOW'S that TYE
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
TYE

Post by TYE »

GREYWOLF wrote::?: HOW'S that TYE
I dunno... :?
Digger

Post by Digger »

GREYWOLF, if you go back to the releases of major inovations to Excalibur bows you'll find most came to market in the spring from April to June.
I'll give you odds if he has an Equinox or a Vortex he didn't get it from the Excalibur booth. Some unethical and greedy sports shop gets one to show customers, then sold it. Bill wouldn't undermine his dealers by selling bows at a show. He wants dealers to sell his xbows.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

Digger I agree with you 100 % , but for us real fans , this type of dealer is no friend of any of us, and should be penilized or removed . The 2007 line up of all mfg's. bows is at this time very important and shows who is capable of production quoatas and who is not up to production . The harrisburg problem should be looked into and someone shot !!
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Digger may be right because we are making the parts STILL for the new bows .
Rich

Post by Rich »

I posted the day after the Harrisburg Show, an Archery shop at the show did have the new EXCAL's for sale.

Rich
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

I can assure you this guy does not own an Equinox yet. The only new bows in existance are prototypes and the Equinox that was at Harrisburg is already back. I personally know where every prototype is and they are all accounted for.

The good news is we are on track for our April 1 shipping to dealers so you will see these soon enough in stores. If you really want to be one of the first to own an Equinox or Vortex I would suggest you reserve one at your local Excalibur retailer, our first batch is pretty much sold out.

You're gonna love the look of the new crossbows in person, that AP camo looks awesome!

Peter