H C R ELECTRONICS ( Timers For Deer Feeders )

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Polecat

H C R ELECTRONICS ( Timers For Deer Feeders )

Post by Polecat »

Well guys , I think I may have run across someone with as good of a service department as Excalibur . The companys name is H C R Electronics . I don't know what all they do make, but they do make one of the best timers for deer feeders I have ever used. It sets up very easy.
The reason I give them such high marks is this. I got 4 of the timers 2 1/2 years ago , they have worked perfect all of that time till this year. I went to set up my feeder and 1 of the timers batteries had leaked , which killed my timer for good. I payed $85.00 a peice for these things, thinking well I got my moneys worth out of them , I was about to buy a new one. When I saw a 1 800 number on the timer . So just for fun I gave them a call. I told the lady what happen , and that there was a wire broke and I had try to fix it. All she said was that's not good I will send you a brand new timer right out. All she ask was that I pay the shiping. I think that's pretty good. If you use a feeder ,you should look at these timers ,I don't think you could go wrong.
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z123/Polecat_2007/Jesus_the_Shepherd012.jpg[/img]
GOD IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD HE KNOWS THOSE
WHO KNOW HIM