warranty

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mikej

warranty

Post by mikej »

does anybody know what the warranty is on excalibur bows is there a lifetime warranty on the limbs and does putting dissipator bars on the bow void the warranty
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

The folks at Excalibur are 2nd to none.

Just got back from bear hunting. Spent some time in the rain, finished my hunt hung the bow up. Went to a 3d shoot last week and the scope is fogged up. 1 phone call and a new scope is on its way.
mikej

Post by mikej »

ok thanks guys. nothing wrong with mine just wondering cause some people have been telling me there only a 1 year warranty on excaliburs limbs and i was curious beacuse i have a horton as well and they give a lifetime warranty on the limbs so if i put dissipator bars on my exocet ( they didn't come on it older exocet) will that void any warranty?
Digger

Re: warranty

Post by Digger »

mikej wrote:does anybody know what the warranty is on excalibur bows is there a lifetime warranty on the limbs and does putting dissipator bars on the bow void the warranty
I am looking at the warranty statememt on the back of my intruction manual as I type, it says

"Your Excalibur crossbow is warranted by the manufacturer for five (5) years from the date of purchace."
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity