Tikka T3 spare magazine

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fazan

Tikka T3 spare magazine

Post by Fazan »

I have Tikka T3 Lite in 30-06 and want to buy spare magazine (5 rounds). Bass Pro here in Canada has it at $89.99 + 14% tax =$102.50. I paid for whole gun $850 with taxes?!! Some other stores are cheaper but they never have it in stock. Does anybody know what is the (best) price for these down in States and maybe provide me with phone number or site where I can order it?
Thanks!
Fazan
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

TRY EBAY

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

Yep, eBay, my dad has a t3 in 300wsm.
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
NORTH HUNTER

Post by NORTH HUNTER »

Bought a new mag for my T3 lite at LeBaron. $69.94.
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

Kept checking LeBaron in Markham and Mississauga for a month now. All they have to say is: " It's on back order." No idea when they are going to have it. Guys in gun shop in Mississauga are not the best customer service I've seen.
Anybody have experience with these guys: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com ?
XbowMisiu

Post by XbowMisiu »

he he... you are complaining about the price of magazine for your TIKKA... I own 30-06 SAKO 75... it is around $150 canadian :-(
Darz Bór!
JRS

Post by JRS »

Fazan wrote:Kept checking LeBaron in Markham and Mississauga for a month now. All they have to say is: " It's on back order." No idea when they are going to have it. Guys in gun shop in Mississauga are not the best customer service I've seen.
They will not ship internationally, as is the case with most of places in the U.S. that seem to have the best prices. I am in the same situation as you, but am not sure that the cost is justifiable.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Jeez I thought $40 for a magazine for my Remington was expensive... :shock:
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

JRS wrote:
Fazan wrote:Kept checking LeBaron in Markham and Mississauga for a month now. All they have to say is: " It's on back order." No idea when they are going to have it. Guys in gun shop in Mississauga are not the best customer service I've seen.
They will not ship internationally, as is the case with most of places in the U.S. that seem to have the best prices. I am in the same situation as you, but am not sure that the cost is justifiable.
Yea! I tried online and than I called them. I do have shipping adress in US but they want credit card to be with US adress as well and that I don't have.
It's hard to pay something $100+ knowing that just south of border costs $49.68!!!
reeler

Post by reeler »

LeBaron. I bought the 5 round mag for my Tikka T3 Stainless Lite .270 win there ..... $77.94. I know what you mean about those gun room guys in Mississauga. Try Markham, much nicer there.
I ran into the same problem at the stores.......back order......ended up ordering it mail order from LeBaron right to my front door!
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

ttt