Small Buck.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bow Life

Small Buck.

Post by Bow Life »

Shot a small 4 point last weekend. Gave me a good shot oppertunity and a chance to get the shot on film. Sorry about the poor quality when uploading the video to youtube it for some reason changed the quality of the video.
Shot was a little far back but the deer was quatering away and the arrow went from just infront of the rear leg right up through to one lung and the heart.
The deer ran about 40 yards and crashed. I did not have my digital cam with me though and did not get a pic of the deer after. Totally forgot to take a pic and remember when he was hanging completely skinned out ready for the butcher.
I had deer arround me all morning. Two or three does and a pretty big buck. This was the only one that came in in the open.
Shot with my excal exocet 165. Laser II GT 100gr wasp broad heads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34rplqcj6zY

I also shot a small 8point earlier this season while hunting with my sister. She wanted the meat so put her tag on it, and that leaves me with 2 left. Hopefully i can get the big one i saw this weekend that wouldnt come in as soon as the rut starts up. This weekend :lol:

Congrats to all other hunters who have been sucessful and best of luck to those still workin on it.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congrats!!!
wabi
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

Bow Life, congrats on the 4 point.

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
KBARKSDALE

Small Buck

Post by KBARKSDALE »

Bow Life, congradulations on the buck and nice video. How did you have your camcorder mounted?

Kbarksdale
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on getting both Bucks! Get another!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Way to go! :D
Grizz
Bow Life

Post by Bow Life »

I have a samsung sports cam with an external lens mounted to a head band. Has a button on the cord from the external lens to the camera (which is no bigger then a wallet) and one press turns the button on, second press starts recording and holding the button shuts it off. Very easy to use.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.