Florida hunting ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Florida hunting ?

Post by Carnivorous »

I live in Ontario & will be in Florida from Dec 21st untill Jan 01st. I am wondering if the Florida members would have any info on nonresident bowhunting in the state. I am hoping to give it a go if their is an open season while I am their. Any info would be appreciated...
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

South Florida is pretty much wrapping up after new years.
Northwest Florida still has great hunting up to the end of feb. general gun goes until Feb. 13 with a primitive season from feb 14-24. Appalachicola National Forest would be your best bet for that. there are some high fence areas down south you could also check out.
jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

flbuckmaster wrote:South Florida is pretty much wrapping up after new years.
Northwest Florida still has great hunting up to the end of feb. general gun goes until Feb. 13 with a primitive season from feb 14-24. Appalachicola National Forest would be your best bet for that. there are some high fence areas down south you could also check out.
jay
na fair, we are done Jan 5th :cry: :cry:

im leaving to come down there from the 5th untill Feb 24th then LOL :lol:
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

cf-come on down! We have plenty of deer! they just dont get the big racks you have up there. a 20" wide deer here is exceptional! I have taken a few but they are very rare. I drove through a hunting area yesterday afternoon and saw 16 deer in less than an hour. no bucks I wanted to shoot though.
jay