Fri, Sat, Sun at Basspro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TB

Fri, Sat, Sun at Basspro

Post by TB »

FROW will be at Basspro Vaughn this weekend Mar 14th -16th. We will be measuring racks all day so if you have racks from this past year or from years ago or even from your granddad bring them to the store. I'm told some huge racks will be coming in. Last year I was measuring steady all day so keep them coming again. A new record book will soon be in the works. Turkeys can be entered also we need the beard and spurs. See you there. Bring a picture of your animal in case you make the book.

TB
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Interesting, may be worth the trip just to check out something new. I only have one set of antlers, my wife often tells me I could use them on my key chain. :oops:
My fishing partner has some business in Toronto this Friday and asked if I wanted to come along and hang out at Bass Pro. Looks like I may have just been persuaded.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Stash

Post by Stash »

Stop by the archery departmnent and introduce yourselves...I'll be the grumpy old guy behind the counter telling newbies "no, you DON'T need a license to buy a crossbow..." :D
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I did stop by and introduce myself once.. I said "Are you the self proclaimed grumpy old guy behind the counter?" you didn't even look up, just said yes. :D
I bought a new gun that day. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Stash

Post by Stash »

Guess I was just being grumpy... :)

I'm grumpy on several forums, not just here, so I get quite a few people asking me that.
WhiteTail

Post by WhiteTail »

Ha maybe you're the grumpy guy that didnt feel like helping my wife pick out her bow,

Although there was another very cheerful old guy that walked real fast, he was very helpful... maybe that was you on a good day
warpipe

Post by warpipe »

Hey Stash, Is Bass Pro having any show specials over the weekend that we should know about?
Stash

Post by Stash »

Not much in the hunting department. There are some treestands, some good raingear on sale.

The Fishing Classic will be on its last weekend. Tons of great deals going on there.

Here's the fishing sale circular...
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... &langId=-1