Numbness in hands

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

j.krug

Re:

Post by j.krug »

chris4570 wrote: Sometimes while driving. Never while drinking! :wink: Maybe I should see a doctor.
Maybe you should drink more!?!? :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
dutchhunter

Re: Numbness in hands

Post by dutchhunter »

Buy your self a turkey hunting chair. It gets your butt ip off the ground and helps support your back. Works wonder for me. C T has then on sale now . Dutch
addicted to canadian beaver
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Well 62 now and had to go to crossbow ,52 years hunting buck with recurve ..I got LYMES a few years back and while sitting in my climbing treestand left side of my face locked.I got dizzy ..I felt well this is how it will end..I got down and walked thru 10 ft high laural to my truck with my head sideways...I was in BASS tournament and they found my boat beached..I passed out from kidney stone..My dad hunted until 90 and passed away at 96..Yes it is hard as you get older and my only complaint is HUNTERS STEALING MY SUMMIT CLIMBING STANDS to point i have to bring the stand out daily that is terrible at 62 ..I use deer cart to carry it out lately ..If i am coming out next morning I leave stand/bow on tree but someday that is going to comeback and get me because Imay be sick next day and not go out..WHY CANNOT HUNTERS STOP STEALING it makes archery hunting harder for us older guys that are not 18 anymore..
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

dutchhunter wrote:Buy your self a turkey hunting chair. It gets your butt ip off the ground and helps support your back. Works wonder for me. C T has then on sale now . Dutch

good idea..I went to wal-mart and bought a stadium chair fold down for 16 bucks..It is great to lean against tree and if you want to mount it on tree I do not I like sittingon ground just take rachet strap with you..Without that seat OI could not sit waiting for gobbler to show up..Also if cold in spring I use a cheap camo sleeping bag from wal-mart also to stay warm it rolls up real small....
Bones

Post by Bones »

2008 ??? Think he may have it figured out by now ?
papabear1

Re: Re:

Post by papabear1 »

j.krug wrote:
chris4570 wrote: Sometimes while driving. Never while drinking! :wink: Maybe I should see a doctor.
Maybe you should drink more!?!? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
rein1

Post by rein1 »

You post about numbness problems on a crossbow forum ?? What aren't you seeing a Dr??? Unreal , you looking for sympathy or what ? Are you old enough to drive to a Dr ? Well ??
munch

Post by munch »

mine do all the time but its caused by bad discs in my neck pinching nerves .i wake up all the time and have to work my hand open and closed for a while before i feel my fingers
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Dont laugh some of my biggest bucks lately i have just woke up and there he was..I do believe falling asleep is helpful for your deer hunting anf turkeys too...
TPM

Post by TPM »

Folks, this thread is 8 years old. Ressurected by spam on page 1.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

TPM wrote:Folks, this thread is 8 years old. Ressurected by spam on page 1.
[email protected] I thought I gave some pretty solid advice to the brother! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Pydpiper

Re:

Post by Pydpiper »

chris4570 wrote:I just turned 35!!!! I was hoping these failings would come at least a little later in life. :roll:

My hands also go numb while sleeping. Sometimes while driving. Never while drinking! :wink: Maybe I should see a doctor.
Or.. Just drink more.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string