Finally Got X act To Work Flawlessly

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Vixocette

Finally Got X act To Work Flawlessly

Post by Vixocette »

Thanks again to all fourm members who offerd tips and Suggestions on field testing X acts, and a special thanks to Peter of EX CAL for the prompt reply and the 1-800 # for EX CAL and also for the number for Kevin at inner LOC. after trying different mediums for a target to test these expandibles i got them to work. i used the filling from an old life jacket, doubled it upand put it in a 3 " card board burger box and attatched another 1" cardboard box to it and put this 2 feet in front of my bag target i spent the better part of this forenoon shooting the exocette and the vixen at this. its very easy to see the entrance hole , as well as 3 clear blade exit cuts i shot approx. 25 arrows each one preformed flawless peter refered me to kevin at inner loc who is a super nice guy to talk to and he assured me they stand behind their product just like ex cal he assured me, to borrow bill t,s phrase quote you just do your job and the broad head will do its .Also i would like to wish all forum members a safe and productive hunting season thank you vixocette& son[/b]
Phoenix92

Post by Phoenix92 »

Tried my Xact points today...I was fairly concerned about the blades deploying after you had you original misfortune, and after a few shots with no failure, a burden was removed from my mind....
Looking forward to having a tastier target in the upcoming weeks