Sarah !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mdcrossbow

Sarah !

Post by mdcrossbow »

Nailed it...................somepoliticians use change to furhter theyre carreers others use theyre careers to affect change.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

cant wait for the VP debate :D

she's a pistol and definitly will get things done 8) :D
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

She isn't going to change a damn thing. The only thing that she showed me last night is that she is nothing but a typical politician. One that would rather bash their opponent, and scare the audience with fake, repetitive threats of terrorism than talk about something or anything substantial and meaningfull. It was a complete waste of my time. I wish it was illegal to have speach writers. That way we might actualy get to know the real candidates for once. Instead of watching them talk about anything but what is realy going on or important, and even worse, doing it by spewing out somebody elses words and thaughts. It was sickening to me that Guiliani and her speaches were so much alike. She proved to me that she is nothing but a puppet, here to do Mccain's will. You all are free to do watever you want. I just can't understand how anyone can fall for this circus or the falacy that the VP is going to somehow make the president a good man.
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

LV2HNT . . .you may be right, but, that's what we get every four years. A few good clowns. This year, at least the clown is HOT!

She's got my vote. I'd much rather look at her the next four years. Besides, we have given the "good ole boys" all the opportunity in the world. Why not see what a woman can do. Let's let the women run the world! That way we MEN will have more time to hunt. :lol: It's a win, win.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

LV2HNT

I totally agree... Yes she can read a teleprompter and she is pretty, but as far as substance to her speech there was nothing. When are we going to learn how they are going to help "we the people"? Nothing but throwing barbs at Obama, the press and Congress. What they need is "a plan". At least Obama has that.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

LV2HNT wrote:I wish it was illegal to have speach writers.
Me too, LV2HNT!

As someone who has written and personally delivered more than three thousand public addresses, I'm all for requiring political speakers to come up with their own statements. After all, the thinking and expressive abilities that play into speech-writing and delivery also bear on personal interactions, social response and international dialogue. It's critically important that a president (or VP) be able to speak quickly, clearly, correctly and concisely ... without the assistance of others!

Our current president's tendency to utter embarrassing gaffes is a case in point. That sort of thing can get a nation into trouble.

I realize that not all capable leaders are skilled writers and speakers, and I think it fine that personal speeches are reviewed, corrected and even tweaked by skilled staff ... but let those who entirely draft addresses for others go the way of the dodo bird.

I could write speeches for others ... but who wants to be a verbal prostitute?
Grizz
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Sarah spent 2 hours locked up in a room and wrote her own speech. I would say that she is a Lady that knows how to raise the bar. TelePrompTer did you see her use one? oboma can only talk to the left and right when he speaks but Sarah talks to the entire crowd, there are very few politicians who can do that.
Biden said he is very nervous about debating her. Wonder why LOL
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Sour grapes!!

You guys are just whizzed cause she gives better speeches than your boy does.

Too bad she doesn't get to debate Obama.

LMAO.......
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
dougedwards

Whenever

Post by dougedwards »

did the media ever ask a man running for president if he could handle running the country and also tend to his family???

This left wing media is really over the top. There is such a lack of common sense among them. They aren't interested in reporting facts.....they are interested in distorting fact to fit their agenda. Not all of them of course.

Somehow I don't think that Palin's pregant daughter is suffering from public exposure either. Palin was accused of being insensitive to her daughters delima by bringing her pregnancy into public spotlight. She was smiling last night. Funny she appeared to welcome the attention.

Another good point is.....what has Obama or Biden ever managed or run in their whole life? I was amazed at the fact that Palin got more votes in her little home town while running for mayor than Biden did from the whole country when running for president. Doesn't anyone care that Obama promises universal health care and aid to the masses of "underprivileged" without any viable method to pay for it? Until Palins speach last night I was all for Uncle Ted for president. :lol:
but you brethren are not of the flesh but of the spirit if indeed the Spirit of Christ dwells within you.....romans 8
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

mdcrossbow wrote: Sarah spent 2 hours locked up in a room and wrote her own speech.
Good for her! I hope that's true. I hadn't seen any reports concerning the origin of her speech.

My response to LV2HNT was in response to his statement only, and exclusive of Sarah's acceptance address. :D

If she's doing her own stuff, I say: Way to go, Sarah!
Grizz
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Woody Williams wrote:Sour grapes!! You guys are just whizzed cause she gives better speeches than your boy does.
Not me, Woody!

For the record, I have an elephant birthmark on my left butt-cheek. :D :wink:

I was only responding to a particular statement, as I specified.

By the way ... did you write those comments yourself? :?:

:D :lol: :D :lol:
Grizz
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Grizzly Adam wrote: who wants to be a verbal prostitute?
I Do!

I accept payment in venison, guns, knives, arrows and booze.

All speeches guaranteed to bring the stoic to a fever pitch and a tear to the eye of the most unfeeling.

References provided below:

Customer / Speech Provided

Bill Clinton - I did not have sex with that woman!

George Bush Sr. - Read My Lips No New Taxes

Janet Reno - I am not a man!

Sen Larry Craig - I always tap when I poop.

No subject out of bounds and no person off limits. All inquires should be directed to my literary agent at the following address:

Aw Shucks
Personal Messages
Excalibur Crossbow Forum
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... um.php?f=1
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:
Grizzly Adam wrote: who wants to be a verbal prostitute?
I Do!
Jezebel! You hussy of the keyboard! Repent! :D :wink:
Grizz
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

left media is hammering here and people are wondering how she can take a punch, well; she responded to all the punches she has taken since she was nominated last night and all the hammering she is getting now only adds fuel to her FIRE. O Did I say she is Hot ! LOL
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
Jezebel! You hussy of the keyboard! Repent! :D :wink:

Big talk for a guy who has never seen my legs!