Acorn Rage & Cmere Deer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

FredBear

Post by FredBear »

I've tried a ton of these comerical attractents out. The best one I've found that brings in mature deer time after time is lucky buck. Its a minerals base too. So its also good for the deer. As far as natural baits. I like to find a log or stump, and put peanut butter on it then cover it with corn. I've found this is an amazing late season bait!
franklarabie

Post by franklarabie »

I've tried c'mere deer after lots of research online and reviews they say it works wonders. But I beg to differ! I walked in the wood and spotted 3 deer almost on my stand I decided to try c'mere deer to atract them a little more and the last thing I know it repelled them. I found this strange so I went back with more and put some on more trees and leaves and still nothing. I had a trail cam on the area the whole time and didn't even get a stranded deer pass by. I beleive the c'mere deer gets soaked in to early by the soil wood. Therefore you would need to buy like 6 gallons of the stuff to get a good scent. The problem is it's like $20 a quart.I suggest apples it has attracted them back to the area. and they are cheap and natural.
Exocet200
Fast Flight string
Vari-zone scope
100gr wasps
-------------------
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

franklarabie wrote:I've tried c'mere deer after lots of research online and reviews they say it works wonders. But I beg to differ! I walked in the wood and spotted 3 deer almost on my stand I decided to try c'mere deer to atract them a little more and the last thing I know it repelled them. I found this strange so I went back with more and put some on more trees and leaves and still nothing. I had a trail cam on the area the whole time and didn't even get a stranded deer pass by. I beleive the c'mere deer gets soaked in to early by the soil wood. Therefore you would need to buy like 6 gallons of the stuff to get a good scent. The problem is it's like $20 a quart.I suggest apples it has attracted them back to the area. and they are cheap and natural.
On Hank Parkers show, I think they put out about 100 pounds of the stuff. The ground looked like snow. But they can do that since its free. To me, 20bucks for that little bit you get wasnt worth it. Plus it doesnt do anything but repell from all the stories I heard about it
franklarabie

Post by franklarabie »

crazyfarmer wrote:
franklarabie wrote:I've tried c'mere deer after lots of research online and reviews they say it works wonders. But I beg to differ! I walked in the wood and spotted 3 deer almost on my stand I decided to try c'mere deer to atract them a little more and the last thing I know it repelled them. I found this strange so I went back with more and put some on more trees and leaves and still nothing. I had a trail cam on the area the whole time and didn't even get a stranded deer pass by. I beleive the c'mere deer gets soaked in to early by the soil wood. Therefore you would need to buy like 6 gallons of the stuff to get a good scent. The problem is it's like $20 a quart.I suggest apples it has attracted them back to the area. and they are cheap and natural.
On Hank Parkers show, I think they put out about 100 pounds of the stuff. The ground looked like snow. But they can do that since its free. To me, 20bucks for that little bit you get wasnt worth it. Plus it doesnt do anything but repell from all the stories I heard about it

I agree 100%
Exocet200
Fast Flight string
Vari-zone scope
100gr wasps
-------------------