WHERE WE LIVE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter 740

Post by hunter 740 »

My family lives about half way between the citys Chillicothe and Jackson.Our farm sets almost a mile off of a county road.The farm is shaped like a horse shoe consisting of probably 180 acres of pasture and hay fields and 40 acres of timber.Salt creek runs through the farm so there's big hills and alot of creek bottoms,its also surrounded by 6 or 7 hundred acres of what used to be mead land that is mostly clear cut.We have five families that live within a stones throw of each other.We also have a great gene pool Ive taken a 150 class ten point and several p&y class bucks and there's been three bucks on the surounding property that score from 177 to 201.
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

I live in Framingham, Massachusetts, about 16 miles due West of Boston, almost on the Framingham, Natick, Sherborn, town lines; which is also where the swamp I hunt in and have most of my game cameras located. To get there requires a 7 minute walk or a 3 minute ATV ride.
Terry

Quad 300 x2
cdup

Post by cdup »

I live in south central louisiana, a tri city area of 12000 in population. We are 15 miles from the coast.Around 70 miles sw of new orleans and 50 miles se of lafayette.Great people and great food. Sportsmans paradise with plenty of fishing and hunting.(depending on how the hurricane season went) Three min. from one hunting lease access by 4-wheeler, and the other by launching the boat going deep into the mosquito infested swamp of the Atchafalaya Basin.
Respect everyone, but fear no one
opossum

Post by opossum »

We live in Northern Ky in Grant county.We are about a 50 miles south of Cincinnati.We live on 8.3 acres where me and my son hunt.We also hunt public land that is close to us.Our home is 600 feet off the one lane road and surrounded by woods.Here are a couple of pictures taken out of my bedroom window.[img][img]http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp10 ... G_0829.jpg[/img][/img][img][img]http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp10 ... G_1290.jpg[/img][/img]