muzzyhunter on ebay

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

muzzyhunter on ebay

Post by crazyfarmer »

i know a few get wraps from him.. has anyone been in touch with him this past week? I havent gotten a reply in 7 days
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

He sent me the wrong size wraps (too small) after waiting over a week to even ship them, when I emailed him to fix the problem he said he would fix it. Like an idiot I gave him good feedback, and asked how we could fix the wrap issue. He then turned around and said he would not replace the wraps, even after I offered to pay shipping both ways.
As far as I am concerned he can stay missing.

I also sent him a polite email asking to remove me from his mailing list, I had no use for his "US customers only" mailings, he sent an email back saying "too bad".

Not the best seller I have come across.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Boo

Post by Boo »

Could be a casualty of the US economy, who knows maybe a jerk. What is his name and the name of his business?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

ouch... he sent me the wrong size wraps twice, but always sent the right ones later. it usually takes him 2 weeks to get them to me though

i didnt know if he got mad at me about the last screw up in sizes or not and was screening my emails

i need 5 dz wraps so i might have to go elsewhere
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

If you find a new supplier CF be sure to let us know! :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
Boo

Post by Boo »

I bought most of mine from John Olaveson [email protected]
He was no issue at all to deal with.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Does he have a website Don? It is sometimes nice to pick from a selection, Muzzy had 4 different options of the pink flamed wraps for Jenn to choose from.
WMU 91
Boo string
Boo

Post by Boo »

Pydpiper wrote:Does he have a website Don? It is sometimes nice to pick from a selection, Muzzy had 4 different options of the pink flamed wraps for Jenn to choose from.
\
Donno, I suggest that you email him and use my name and this forum as reference. I am sure I posted something about him a few months ago
Boo

Post by Boo »

crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Pydpiper wrote:If you find a new supplier CF be sure to let us know! :D
Muzzyhunter finally replied back and he said they had a big ice storm out his way and they are just now getting power back on.

I did find another guy on ebay that sells them for the same price.. they are 2.2ml thick also which is the same as MH also I believe. I emailed to ask if he does flames so I will keep you posted. He has 100% feedback on 1300items and everyone said they love his wraps.

but im like you, i like seeing what im getting... MH has always fixed any problems with the orders for me though. Plus he has different flame options and etc
Big John

n

Post by Big John »

Another good supplier is Onestringer Custom Wraps. Good quality and fast sertvice as well as delivery.

www.onestringer.com
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Rich

Post by Rich »

I dealt with Muzzyhunter a few months ago, took him over a month to process my wraps (and that was after numerous emails).

Rich
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Rich wrote:I dealt with Muzzyhunter a few months ago, took him over a month to process my wraps (and that was after numerous emails).

Rich
ive been in touch with onestringer and they have pretty quick service.. im ordering some wraps within the next few days so ill post an update when they arrive. Ive emailed muzzy 3 times and each time he was confused on my order so I give up.

whats confusing about the below

1dz Fl Yellow
1dz Fl Green
1dz Fl Orange
1dz Orange flames with Fl yellow background
:?: