Hawke Crossbow Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kennisondan

Post by kennisondan »

OK .. I made up a mantra for MYSELF to be nice..." nice knuckle dragging buffoon.. nice ignoramous.. nice doggy.. "
it is not helping much.. what do you do Vix Chix ? you are so cool and collected and peaceful...
I know, I am gonna just act nice and find him and kill him... ( oh my did I use my out loud voice on that ?) I apologize for any offense not intended that took place... LOL
vix is correct I like using the ignore the troll approach once I have given it the benefit of the doubt... I find myself drawn to the conflict and upset and repulsed by it all at the same time..
of course I fight for a living and that makes getting angry or distressed too much like work for my tastes, so I will play nice, too..
vix : you are an angel of peace .. and emissary of good will ...
thanks ... I was about to want to vent a little my self, and then I read tyour post... I am now an angel too... LOL
kinda .//sorta..
dk
life guard at the gene pool
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

VixChix wrote:Ouch.... guys.... you're just being mean now. Let it go.

I can't say how very disappointed I am all around in this thread.

Please let it go and stop being so unnecessarily mean. There's no point.

Sure maybe Derrick wasn't all warm-fuzzies, but there's more to each of us than any other person here can know. There's more to you than Derrick was able to get to know, and there's more to Derrick than we were able to get to know. Everyone lost out in this encounter.

We all don't have to like everyone here, but give it a rest. We don't need to keep the nastiness going. It's starting to feel like "that other forum" and it makes me sad to see us stoop so low. This is all so unlike us.

I hope you all can cut me some slack if my Vixen and I go tactical.

Dog gone I missed out on all of it and after reading all the posts i have one question WHY IS SHE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THE REST OF YOU and better looking to. :lol: :lol:

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

You guys are too much! :lol: I love you all!

No mantras here. I just know that each of us has reasons for our responses, no justification needed. Each of us has feelings. Each of us cares deeply about some things. We're all human and will at times react in a far-too-human way. I'm just as guilty of that.

All I'm saying is, there's likely more to Derrick than we got a chance to see. I don't believe he's a 'net troll. I'm guessing he's just not your typical Ont. farm deer hunter, but we'll never know now. Yes, he made some rash and hurtful comments to & about my friends, but we were no better in our responses. What's done is done.

I enjoy getting to know each of the members here, I enjoy the exchange of ideas, of insights, of experiences good & bad, the humour, the moral support we give each other. There are many, many good people here. Big-hearted, gracious, kind & generous people.

I'm usually very proud of how this forum deals with dissent. It's a special place. Most of the time.

Let's hold to a higher standard.

I don't mean we should stop the teasing and fun. Not at all! Let's just not let it escalate into something hurtful.

Again, I love you guys. Together you make this a good place to be.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Yes Mom! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ok y'all be welcome to come on-down here. gonna be a shop/shed raising with a few older folks. we can eat abit of tick toter meat and i just might put the hurt on a turkey or 2 soon. i don't knowed nutten about building so i had to wrangle awshucks fer help. were going to camp out do some fire pit cooking maybe shoot a few arrows at a dead tree or good sized log. we can use awshucks arrows. :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Boo

Post by Boo »

smokepolehall wrote:ok y'all be welcome to come on-down here. gonna be a shop/shed raising with a few older folks. we can eat abit of tick toter meat and i just might put the hurt on a turkey or 2 soon. i don't knowed nutten about building so i had to wrangle awshucks fer help. were going to camp out do some fire pit cooking maybe shoot a few arrows at a dead tree or good sized log. we can use awshucks arrows. :lol:
Can I use some of Awsucks arrows on a frying pan???
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Boo wrote:Yes Mom! :shock:
Sorry for the Mom-isms. :oops:

I'll stay away from this thread.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Boo

Post by Boo »

VixChix wrote:
Boo wrote:Yes Mom! :shock:
Sorry for the Mom-isms. :oops:

I'll stay away from this thread.
Me too!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

VixChix were completely off the threads original start. so bring yer hammer or frying pan and DH you and my mrs can jaw about stuff. Boo i don't mind if'en you use awshucks arrows in the frying pan. you gonna flip eggs or flapjacks ? :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

Boo

Post by Boo »

smokepolehall wrote:VixChix were completely off the threads original start. so bring yer hammer of frying pan and DH you and my mrs can jaw about stuff. Boo i don't mind if'en you use awshucks arrows in the frying pan. you gonna flip eggs or flapjacks ? :lol:
I can't answer, I said I was staying away from this thread.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Boo why are you posting on it then ? :lol: thats ok i have to get my shop/shed built 12x16 so i won't be paying too much storage fees
Half Bubble Off BD360

TPM

Post by TPM »

Thanks guys, Vix just put put her "knitting needles" away because of this thread. :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Need help with the shed?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

MY FRYIN pan, y'all's arrows, remember? Think we can whack the shed out around any company, more time to play. Vix, you'ld add some class for sure!
"Eze 18:21"
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

awshucks wrote:
Dan, maybe Don and I can kidnap Mike on our way down there this year. Very Happy
Wouldn't that be a hoot! Better get to planning, I'm going to go to Mo. to help Smokepole put up a shed in April sometime.

Say, can you shingle? Just a thought......
I wasn't going to ask Mike, I was going to tranquilize him, he wouldn't know how much fun he was having until he got there!

I can shingle a roof, yes, but I pace myself to one roof every 75 years and you missed your window of opportunity by about 6 months. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

now this really sucks :evil: ..to miss out on round two :cry:
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them