Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PaBowhunter

Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show.

Post by PaBowhunter »

I went to the show yesterday and was at the Excalibur Booth for a while talking with Steve Scheffel and the other gentlemen, two very nice people. I am gone again tomorrow and will stop and talk to them again then. They where suprised that I have a new 2009 Equinox with the camo rail already. I told them I picked up on the 28 of January.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

cool, should have asked if you could be the Pa. Poster boy. LOL Make some extra cash. Congrads on your new crossbow law.
VA Bigbore

Post by VA Bigbore »

How was the show? I used to go every year but haven't been for several. I remember when they used to sell firearms at the show. I was really good back then. The last few times I went it was mostly people selling fishing stuff, boats, and hunting trips. If you were looking for a guide service you could find one for anywhere in the world. Since I don't make enough $$$ to travel for hunting the guide services don't do me much good, but they were really nice to talk to. Just curious if it has gotten any better. Heck, if I am gonna drive that far its just about worth it to go on to Hamburg and go to Cabela's. They have everything that the show had and I don't have to pay to get in. I would like to go back if it has gotten better.
PaBowhunter

Post by PaBowhunter »

No its about the same just alot more of the same thing over and over.
Houndsman

Post by Houndsman »

We went on Wed. and had to wait in alot of traffic as we got closer to the show.Had to park in a lot about a half mile away and take a shuttle bus to the show.Crowded inside but still a great show for hunters and fisherman.We go every year,spend some money on things I don't really need,have a good time.It's like a tradition.