Crossbow Book Online

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

shafferm

Crossbow Book Online

Post by shafferm »

Interesting site that looks to have the entire book posted online. This is by far my favorite book on crossbows.

THE CROSSBOW, MEDIAEVAL AND MODERN, MILITARY AND SPORTING
Its Construction, History and Management
WITH A TREATISE ON THE BALISTA AND CATAPULT OF THE ANCIENTS

By SIR RALPH PAYNE-GALLWEY, BT

http://www.crossbowbook.com/

-M
x-bowhunr

Post by x-bowhunr »

Thanks for the post about the book. Looks like a very interesting, fact-filled source about horizontal bows.

I also noticed on your post that your "location" refers to the state of Michigan. If you didn't register yet for an Ex-Blast newsletter through your e-mail, it just announced that the Michigan commissioners are voting on March 5 on legislation permitting the use of crossbows during the state archery season. I just talked to an old friend who works at a big hunting/fishing store in Mackinaw City, and he heard it is likely to pass so their store has already ordered extra hunting crossbows. To encourage a yea vote, e-mail your support comment to <glodent> or phone at 517-373-2352. Good luck! :)
Timothy
x-bowhunr

Post by x-bowhunr »

:?: :?: :?: Sorry that the above e-mail address that I added in the above post did not show-up completely. I don't know why. Maybe they are automatically blocked here for some reason. I'll try again now. [email protected] If it doesn't appear on this post, at least the ph. # is above.
Timothy