Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hockeyfodder

my wishes

Post by hockeyfodder »

I am not a very religious person however I wish the very best for SAX
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Pullin for ya saxman ... best wishes on a speedy recovery !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
ManX

Post by ManX »

Awfull sorry, Saxman is really a wonderfull person.
Consider done
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn235/ManX850/exorealtree-1.jpg[/img] ExomanX, Meopta 3100,[url=http://www.wolfszeit.com/images/WO.Mo.09-li..JPG]Wolfszeit[/url] scope mount, produce in ManX Factory spa: shock absorbers, 48 fff , 2216xx78 27% foc
chrysty

Post by chrysty »

i'm definitly thinking of you saxman... i know you were one of the ones there for us with dad's passing and i'm hoping for your speedy recovery.... take care your in our thoughts

chrysty
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

Good luck Sax.
Moosehead

Post by Moosehead »

I am new to this forum, and it is evident that Saxman has many friends here.

May God give you strength and healing Sax. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlege Him and He shall make your paths straight". Prov.3:5,6.

Never doubt the power of the Cross....

Moose
Real McCoy

Post by Real McCoy »

"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." Romans 15:1
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt
x-bowhunr

Post by x-bowhunr »

Saxman, I joined the forum family less than a month ago, but I have been impressed reading your posts on various crossbow topics. I am now also impressed to learn of your personal fortitude and perserverence in the face of family tragedies and personal health problems referred to here by those members who have expressed respect and compassion for you and your family. The earthly worth of a man can often be calculated by the number of friends and supporters he has, so Saxman you should feel blessed for all the support expressed here. I hope you are a devout Christian and a true believer in the Holy Trinity so that the prayers requesting your comfort and healing will be both heard and answered. Also, if you haven't done so yet, please open your heart to Jesus and follow God's directions for those needing healed, as spoken through the apostle James, the half-brother of Jesus, in James 5: 14-16. "May God Almighty relieve your pain and suffering and bless you Saxman, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. A-men."
Timothy
maple

Post by maple »

Boo and Ray. Thank you both for keeping in touch with Scott and relaying the need for friends to step forward and support him. If he needs help in prayer, it's on the way.

However troubled he is, let him know I'd like to take some of his pain and make it my own, so that he can feel better about things, even if just a little bit. There's no need for a man to go through tough times alone when he's got so many family members as these.

God bless.

Maple
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I will try to contact Scott and let him know that so many are praying for him as he surely needs it. I have some issues with the direction that the forum has taken lately and when the time is right I will address these issues. Until then, most of my friends on here have my email address and can contact me that way. May God bless you all.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Allan

Post by Allan »

In our thoughts,
our prayers,
and our hearts.