X BowKenny Strings

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Skammer

X BowKenny Strings

Post by Skammer »

I ordered a new string from Kenny a few days ago & recieved it in this mornings mail. I haven't put it on the bow yet but it looks like excelent workmanship. Very nice color & great looking serving! Very fast service too!
If you order any strings from Kenny & you're in the lower 48 & pay with a money order, put at least 30 cents more postage on the envelope. The regular 42 cent stamps will not get it to BC. I only put the regular postage on my envelope & got it back for more postage the next day after I mailed it.
Old Age & treachery Will ALWAYS Overcome youth & Skill!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I also ordered one from ken & he does really good work. The green & brown string looks awsome on the Vortex. I recieved the string in a matter of a few days. He works on the honour system & shipped my string before recieving payment. Not many will do that these days. I would recomend dealing with him to anyone.

BRCBH
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

do these strings slow down fps any or make the bow quieter any?
xbow kenny

Post by xbow kenny »

Thanks guys, just so you know i am now building an all black string with biack end serving black halo center serving and black cat whiskers tied on with black ff, Also i am using 40 strands of ff.These strings are super tough and have a real neet tactical look. I will post pictures soon.
I own P&R archery and sport. i sell excalibur crossbows and more. i also make custom strings and arrows. Relayer Y25 #559 Kenny custom string
xbow kenny

Post by xbow kenny »

I just went out to my range to answer bojangles questions, and here's what i did.
Relayer y25, 352 grain bolt, Kenny 36 strand ff with tied on whiskers, three shots through pro crono = 324 , 324 , 324 fps.
Next test,
Relayer y25, 352 grain bolt, stock excel string no whiskers
three shots through pro crono = 316 , 317 , 316 fps.
The noise difference is amazing, from a thump, to a thwanggg!
Everyone that tries one of my strings here at my shop says wow what a difference! i hope this info is helpful.
I own P&R archery and sport. i sell excalibur crossbows and more. i also make custom strings and arrows. Relayer Y25 #559 Kenny custom string
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

do they come without whiskers too?I was gonna get a boo string but diddnt really want to wait a couple months(i know he has alot of orders).Im glad to see more people making strings and selling them so they can be a little easier to get a hold of.Im gonna be needing a new string here shortly so will you be making and offereing these year round or just for a short time?
xbow kenny

Post by xbow kenny »

I hope to be making strings all year long , right now i can ship within two days. PM sent bojangles.
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

thanks kenny...ill be needing a string here in about 2 weeks id say.
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

do you have any picutres of your strings you can post?
xbow kenny

Post by xbow kenny »

Bogangles, check out the trading post section of this forum under xbow kenny custom strings.