Cool Ground Blind!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdup

Post by cdup »

If you go light, you could consider sheet metal, especially in alum. I use it for side of my box blind.
Respect everyone, but fear no one
x-bowhunr

Post by x-bowhunr »

Wow! Blends amazingly with every environment to look invisible! Never heard of or saw a blind of that type before. Thanks! The user better not leave it in the woods without an orange marker or he'll likely never find it again! :lol: :lol:
Timothy
mikej

Post by mikej »

x-bowhunr wrote:Wow! Blends amazingly with every environment to look invisible! Never heard of or saw a blind of that type before. Thanks! The user better not leave it in the woods without an orange marker or he'll likely never find it again! :lol: :lol:
for that price i'd never leave it in the bush anyways. someone would steal it if they could find it :lol:
bucklandman

Post by bucklandman »

Anyone consider the effects of weather on these blinds???

Rain
Fog
Frost
Changes in weather.

All there video's show you these blinds under nice sunny blue sky's and perfect condition's

Seems to me that these elements could severely impeed on this products ability to reflect light and images of it' surroundings!!!!

Early morning and late evening hunts are probably the most productive times of all,,, and seems to me that these are the times were these blinds would be more likely to fail..

My personnal opinnion,,, not worth the dollars. Not worth the risk!!
I'm sticking to known camo patterns!!! just my 2cents...
Bucklandman....
Excalibur EXOMAX"""
Lumi-zone scope
xx75 2219
125gr Slick tricks
mikej

Post by mikej »

bucklandman wrote:Anyone consider the effects of weather on these blinds???

Rain
Fog
Frost
Changes in weather.

All there video's show you these blinds under nice sunny blue sky's and perfect condition's

Seems to me that these elements could severely impeed on this products ability to reflect light and images of it' surroundings!!!!

Early morning and late evening hunts are probably the most productive times of all,,, and seems to me that these are the times were these blinds would be more likely to fail..

My personnal opinnion,,, not worth the dollars. Not worth the risk!!
I'm sticking to known camo patterns!!! just my 2cents...
Bucklandman....
thats a very good point. i was considering trying to make one but i am not usre now because of the low light you speak of and the effects our late season my have on it up here such as cold and frost and snow could possibily effect it as well