Seal Hunt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

terrym

Seal Hunt

Post by terrym »

The EU are a friken bunch of Hypocrites. They have basically destroyed much of Europes forests and wildlife yet they have the gall to critisize a humane and regulated harvest of a renewable natural resource. For example a Spanish trawler can scoop millions of immature fish and then how do these fish die? They suffocate on deck from lack of oxygen. You know how the French make foie gras? They force feed ducks and geese with power augers into living birds who are caged and can't move around. Pure eating machines until thier livers near explode. All these tree hugging hypocrites who support these anti sealing measures should look in the mirror. They drive leather upholstered cars down to the grocery store to buy meats that are processed in sometimes harsher methods than sealing. Then they stop off at Starbucks for a "latte" which is usually the fruit of exploiting South American peasants. Hypocrites, all of em.
If the seals were actually repulsive to look at these people couldn't care less about them. What does that say about society? If you're attractive you get special status? Pathetic.
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/linderhof/iceage.gif[/img]
dutchhunter

SEAL

Post by dutchhunter »

THY seem to forget that if we left the seals alone there would be no fish left .thy should take a walk threw a veal barn or a hog barn >DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
Canabow

Post by Canabow »

The way I see it its going to cost us plenty. Once the seal population gets too high the gov. is going to have to pay someone to cull em.
Equinox
FF String
Cheekpiece
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

The thing to remember about people like this is that they are NOT conservationists ... they ARE radicals ... with an agenda! And, like most radicals with an agenda, they are blind to many facts.
Grizz
mikej

Post by mikej »

Grizzly Adam wrote:The thing to remember about people like this is that they are NOT conservationists ... they ARE radicals ... with an agenda! And, like most radicals with an agenda, they are blind to many facts.
sounds like peta
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

terrym, you hit the nail right on the head. We need more people like you to tell it like it is. The hunters in this world are loosing ground and it is a (dam) shame!!
mikej

Post by mikej »

i had to read this again a few times i just could not figure out what a latte had to do with south american pheasants :oops: :lol: :lol: now from reading it i see it is peasants :oops: :oops:
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

Grizzly Adam wrote:The thing to remember about people like this is that they are NOT conservationists ... they ARE radicals ... with an agenda! And, like most radicals with an agenda, they are blind to many facts.
too true :evil:
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home