Bitz Crossbow nock adapter

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Bitz Crossbow nock adapter

Post by diesel »

I bought one of these some time back and have never been happy with it. Arrows were not held tight enough they would spinin the holder just never thought it work like ti should.
I got to looking at it is a real bad set up. They cut out a 1/2" hole and then installed a 3/8" oring and put a plastic washer on top of the oring. So the only thing that was keeping the oring from moving was the force of the plastic washer pushing on the oring.
I removed the plastic washer and found a seal that fit the tool and the shaft pressed and glued the seal in now it works great.

Any one that want or needs a seal to fix theirs please send me your address and I will send one to you. They are extras from under my bench.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I have one if someone needs one.. I tried it but liked the one pictured above much better.

mine was to tight so I couldnt get the arrow into it without messing the wraps up
diesel

Post by diesel »

The home made above works great if the nock is drilled and tapped. If there not your out of luck.
diesel

Post by diesel »

Well said Bstout,
I thought about drilling and tapping a nock also but what it a nock is already glued in on a carbon shaft. Thats why I bought the Bitz They charge way to much for that tool and it does not work well at all.
lmv895

Post by lmv895 »

If you guys would try my adapter and tool kit you would not have these problems,flat or half moom or flat not drilled it does,t matter it does them all .you can view on the trading post. :roll: :roll:
Invented Dead Shot Archery's new crossbolt adapter and toolkit
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

This works pretty good also. About 0.79 cents for five at the local Walgreens:

A simple pencil eraser, and works good for either type of nock. I've yet to wear out the first one.

Joe
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

pokynojoe wrote:This works pretty good also. About 0.79 cents for five at the local Walgreens:

A simple pencil eraser, and works good for either type of nock. I've yet to wear out the first one.

Joe
Now thats really a cool 8) fix, and a low cost fix, thanks fer the post pokynojoe :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Gary
Nice to hear from you! I trust things are going well for you!

Joe
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

pokynojoe wrote:Gary
Nice to hear from you! I trust things are going well for you!

Joe
Fairly so Joe, just got out of the dang hospital Saturday as I came down with PNEUMONIA some how last week :evil:

I posted it in the other topics forum trying to use my blackberry :? was a little rough learning to surf and post with it but getting there :lol:

Has been a :? confusing mess learning how to use it proper the (BB), however sure kept my mind busy...when I wasn't laying on it :shock:

Later all :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

:D Thank ya bstout :D

I need to get back in here and do some picking ya reckon.. I is the only one whom can keep you and wabi on the straight and narrow :twisted:

Just funnin ya know!! about the straight and narrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
diesel

Post by diesel »

pokynojoe That was a great ideal wish I could see the pics.

Sure good to hear from you Gary. Someone needs te keep wabi and bstout in line . :lol:
Gary you may want to add MikeP to that list to or soon he will be posting those pisc of you that Ty found some time back. :lol:
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

Sorry Diesel

I'm just learning how to post photos, apparently I inadvertently deleted them from my account. A simple pencil eraser, here goes:

Joe