Best Place to order Excalibur bow online?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jesuslovesyou

Best Place to order Excalibur bow online?

Post by Jesuslovesyou »

Thinking about ordering a new x-bow. Any recommendations on where to order a bow from. I know it seems price range varries from place to place. Just looking for an honest dealer.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world throught him might be be saved. John 3:17
Arkbow

excalibur crossbows

Post by Arkbow »

the best and cheapest place i have found is american archery co. the phone number is 1800 375 1919;
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
Boo

Post by Boo »

I second Danny Miller! He's off until July 28th so call him in a day or two.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
lscha

Post by lscha »

At the time I bought my Ibex I found the best price at Trophyshuntinggear.com but if I had it to do over I would buy from Dan Miller. The personal service and advice can't be beat. I actually did buy most of my accessories from Dan tho because I didn't buy the package.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Arkbow Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm Post subject: excalibur crossbows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the best and cheapest place i have found is american archery co. the phone number is 1800 375 1919;
This is where I purchased mine too. He is local for me though. He has alot on ebay also.
Why ride when you can walk!
bkisel

Post by bkisel »

Least expensive place I came across was www.xbowsplus.com. After talking to Dan Miller, as recommended by folks here, I've decided he would be the best place/person to order from. If I remember correctly, not counting shipping, ordering from Dan would be $26.00 more for an Exocete with Virizone Right Stuff package. Wasn't ready yet to order and told Dan so yet he still spoke with me and answered questions and offered advice, suggestions and things to consider before making a decision - all of which was well worth $26.00 I could save elsewhere.

Take care...
mikej

Post by mikej »

another vote for danny miller
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
diesel

Post by diesel »

I like Bow Hunters Super store, Ask for Mark he is great to deal with. May want to check and see if they have a Buy it now with their Ebay store sometimes the shipping is lower. I get 90% of all my archery supplies from them and get the best deal from them.
Boo

Post by Boo »

bkisel wrote:Least expensive place I came across was www.xbowsplus.com. After talking to Dan Miller, as recommended by folks here, I've decided he would be the best place/person to order from. If I remember correctly, not counting shipping, ordering from Dan would be $26.00 more for an Exocete with Virizone Right Stuff package. Wasn't ready yet to order and told Dan so yet he still spoke with me and answered questions and offered advice, suggestions and things to consider before making a decision - all of which was well worth $26.00 I could save elsewhere.

Take care...
Sometimes knowing that you are backed by the best man in the business is worth the extra couple of bucks. One thing about Danny, he tells it like it is and absolutely will not sell you something crappy. He's not out to empty his stock, his aim is to sell you the right thing! Wait until you hear "tell you what pardner"! I love it! The man is as honest as the day is long.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

check the trading post here....usually good deals here ...