US guys need to read this , we could use you help too Canada

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mdcrossbow

US guys need to read this , we could use you help too Canada

Post by mdcrossbow »

http://ussportsmen.org/Page.aspx?pid=2066

Don`t know if you`ve been following this, but Obama wants to appoint an animal rights activist as to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs .

In this position his pick,Cass Sunstein, would have wide latitude to affect regulations regarding hunting.

This guy has stated he wants to ban hunting all together , and supports letting animals have the ability to sue humans by appointing a human Representative to present their case.

He is the definition of animal rights wacko, and has no business in a position where he could block regulations put in place to protect hunters and hunting on a personal whim based on his own feelings about the issue.

Previously, his appointment was challenged by an elected official in Georgia,primarily over concern about his animal rights views, but that was withdrawn.

A second "hold" has been put on the nomination by Senator John Cornyn (R- TX)

We need to take action and keep this guy out of this position.

Contact your Senators TODAY and OPPOSE this appointment before the current administration starts to think we`ve decided to dry up and go away because Obama hasn`t tried to take our guns yet.

This guy is BAD NEWS and will surely use this position to attack hunting on any level and in any way he can.

TAKE ACTION NOW.

The time is NOW to start protecting ourselves. Log on at the link below, look up your Senators by typing in your zip code at the Legislative action center

http://capwiz.com/ussportsmen/home/
mikej

Re: US guys need to read this , we could use you help too Ca

Post by mikej »

mdcrossbow wrote:
This guy has stated he wants to ban hunting all together , and supports letting animals have the ability to sue humans by appointing a human Representative to present their case.
is this guy for real ? that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Chuck Gravel

Post by Chuck Gravel »

Before you know it he would have on of those "crosshair" things on his head that was once used for hunting. get what i mean :D
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

Where the heck do these nut-bars come from? :?
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Saw some info on this fruit loops on Beck. His 'mentor' encouraged abortion up until age two! Honest. Gotta see if I can find a link.

I wrote my Senator who is up for re-election in 2010, can't wait to hear from her.
"Eze 18:21"
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

awshucks wrote: Gotta see if I can find a link.
Here is the link. Everyone should fill out the form and an email will be sent directly to your senator.

http://capwiz.com/ussportsmen/issues/al ... d=13778646
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

awshucks wrote:Saw some info on this fruit loops on Beck. His 'mentor' encouraged abortion up until age two! Honest.
isn't that murder at 2 years of age :shock: .................bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Gimpaw

Post by Gimpaw »

I just ckicked the link that Mike P. posted (thanks Mike).
It took me less than a minute to send my representitives the pre-written letter stating that I'm against this stupidity.
PLEASE, take the time to send off your email
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

huntfishfam wrote:Where the heck do these nut-bars come from? :?
Sean
remember, our new president is supposed to be the best ever... LOL

kinda odd his approval rating is dropping quickly cause the promises arent happening LOL

Im not knocking the rep for a animal sueing since I could actaully see that happening in some hunting cases. Say Joe Doe goes on posted land and shoots Mr Antler king. Granted the actaully animal wouldnt be sueing, but the county or state would be :P I think that is probably what the sueing part was about. But its just a stepping stone for things we wouldnt want.
animal

Post by animal »

just sent :twisted:
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTION

EXOCET 200