Clicks---not here I hope..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

OH, can not stand clicks! Very bad indeed. Thank God none HERE. This site is the best. Thanks for having me here. :D :D
kennisondan

Post by kennisondan »

Hoss :
I love you man...
I like... love you man..

seriously : well said and good observations. and the funny thing is when you point it out it is more likely to continue because folks understand what it is that makes this a better forum..
pretty cool

I also like a couple of other forums that are pretty down home and not elitist... it is easy for a few to stir some trouble, though and tha must be nipped in the bud with education however administered.. LOL
dk
life guard at the gene pool
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

I joined another forum before this one and I have to say this forum is far more fun to go on.There is lots of help and opinions in favor or against but from what I have seen no one here is out to hurt anybody's feelings or insult intentionally.

Further more the activity on here is amazing always someone to respond to a question.

Lets all keep up the friendly atmosphere and continue to have fun.

Dereck
Tenpoint Matrix
hershey

Post by hershey »

well i am new to this forum and i have made one post and within five minutes i have summer helping me find what i asked for that is what forums should be about outdoorsman helping outdoorsman :lol: :lol:
ill keep my bows, guns, religion, freedom and money and you can keep the change.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Hoss, you're right on!

One of the things that impresses me most about the noncliqueishness (that one is just for you, Griz!) of this forum is that even though we gals are in the minority, you guys never make us feel out of place. You guys are the BEST!!!! :lol:

Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Dereck wrote: ... from what I have seen no one here is out to hurt anybody's feelings or insult intentionally.
I don't know, Dereck:
Hoss wrote:ALRIGHT IVE HAD IT---evreybody has a PM...startin with Dan Hagerdy wanna be. :roll: :lol: :wink:
I think that Dan Haggerty crack Hoss made was an intentional insult! :P :P :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I want you to know that I'm hurt, Hoss. :( :cry:

But I still love ya, man.

:lol: :wink:
Grizz
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

bstout wrote: Look out! :shock: It's "man" love... :D
Hey ... Dan started it!
kennisondan wrote:Hoss :
I love you man...
I like ... love you man.
:shock: :shock: :P :P :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Grizz
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I had Nightmares last night you all stop it, as we say around here---That dog dont hunt fellas----> Infact I got to go throw up again

I nightmared I went huntn with Bstout and all I can remember was him chasing me thru the woods in his Polypropylene.... :shock:
Last edited by Hoss on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

bstout wrote:
Grizzly Adam wrote:
Dereck wrote: ... from what I have seen no one here is out to hurt anybody's feelings or insult intentionally.
I don't know, Dereck:
Hoss wrote:ALRIGHT IVE HAD IT---evreybody has a PM...startin with Dan Hagerdy wanna be. :roll: :lol: :wink:
I think that Dan Haggerty crack Hoss made was an intentional insult! :P :P :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I want you to know that I'm hurt, Hoss. :( :cry:

But I still love ya, man.

:lol: :wink:
Look out! :shock:

It's "man" love... :D
your just jealous BOB!.....

Grizz :roll: i knew that would hit you were you :cry: hurt. :lol: :lol: but it wouldnt have hurt ole Dan the man... were going to have to change your name to teddy bear... :shock: :lol: :lol:
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hoss wrote: Grizz :roll: i knew that would hit you were you :cry: hurt. :lol: :lol: but it wouldnt have hurt ole Dan the man... were going to have to change your name to teddy bear... :shock: :lol: :lol:
All right ... that does it.

I'm mad now. :twisted:

Since I don't have a pet grizzly that I can get after you, I'm sending you this via UPS:

Should be on your doorstep in 3-5 working days. :P
Grizz
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Good post, Hoss. That Gary L quote should be a sticky, lol. Actually, my thoughts are this forum is a clique, in a good way.

I've gotten a lot of help and tips here, they show up daily. Passing the info on to the new folks is just the right thing to do.

I'm glad to be a part of it all.
"Eze 18:21"
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
Hoss wrote: Grizz :roll: i knew that would hit you were you :cry: hurt. :lol: :lol: but it wouldnt have hurt ole Dan the man... were going to have to change your name to teddy bear... :shock: :lol: :lol:
All right ... that does it.

I'm mad now. :twisted:

Since I don't have a pet grizzly that I can get after you, I'm sending you this via UPS:

Should be on your doorstep in 3-5 working days. :P
Im touched you big ole teddy bear----a picture of yourself frolickng in the bush just for me. please put your paw print on it for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: