I Need Payback

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter7558

Post by hunter7558 »

JUST BUY A BASEBALL BAT!! OPPS! JOKING!! GRAB THERE SHOTGUN AND REMOVE THE FIRING PIN B4 DUCK SEASON!! HAVE FUN HUNTING WHILE THEY WATCH YOU SHOOT !! LOL! THEN WHEN YOUR DONE HUNTING HAND HIM THE FIRING PIN!!! :lol:
WISH I COULD SHOOT A DEER SOMEDAY!
bucont

Post by bucont »

Sounds like a case for wompas cats.

They are new species to the area. Noctural only. The eyes shine like rays of sunshine at night. They hunt camps and farms at night

Give you buddy the pleasure of shooting this cat. It takes a rifle head shoot to kill these bad boys.

Now the fun,
It will take a dark plastic jug, and steal your buddies best flash light. Cut two eye holes in the end of the jug and insert thier flashlight.
An outside washroom break for you to set it up, then enter the building to set it up the shoot. Nothing better to see them collect the trophy.

If you more than one to pay back these cats run in packs or prides.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
mikej

Post by mikej »

bugs wrote:Go with the panties but make sure the wife knows about it. Chances are she could play a real good act in this one and enjoy it just as much as you
now thats a good idea, the panties thing is a real dirty trick when the wife isn't involved and could lead to you having an extended house guest with only half of his stuff :shock: :lol:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
ohioexocetfan

Post by ohioexocetfan »

The panty thing is like playing with fire... a friend at work took his buddy out and got him falling down drunk... during a trip to the girly bar, one of the guys in the group stole a pair of panties off the stage. When they helped the guy into the house they threw those panties under the bed. It was months later before his wife found them... not pretty. Funny now, but not so much for that couple :oops:
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

I've been known to put shaving cream in people's shoes and clothes during long trips. You can also just casually pitch a condom or two into their truck glove box, suit case, overnight bag, etc. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.