Is it Saturday yet!!!????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

Is it Saturday yet!!!????

Post by chris4570 »

Five long days to go before I can set foot in the woods. I hope to spend the day soaking it in. The days will not be as numerous this year, so I will have to make them count. I plan on tagging some venison before the days end on Saturday, let's see if I can make it happen.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

I am going out Sunday morning land owner says lots of deer there.will post up a pic or too if all goes well.
Tenpoint Matrix
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I hear ya!

Am totally antsy to get out there and listen to the squirrels racing around. :lol:

Not sure I'll be able to get out this weekend as Tim might be out of town, but with my little guy in school a couple of days a week now, I might be able to hit the woods for the 10-2 shift once or twice a week.
Last edited by VixChix on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
lscha

Post by lscha »

VixChix wrote:I hear ya!

Am totally antsy to get out there and listen to the squirrels racing around. :lol:

Not sure I'll be able to get out this weekend as Tim might be out of town, but with my little guy in school a couple of days a week now, I might be able to hit the woods for the 10-2 shift during once or twice a week.
10-2 shift has always been good for me.

I get to hunt next Thursday!!! Blind is already out there. Ghillie is ready, bow shot right on today out to 50 yrds with broadheads, without adjusting the scope!! (no, I'm not going to shoot past 30, most likely, but I had to show off for my husband.) :lol: :lol:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Here is a Big Good Luck to you all! Enjoy and have fun :)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

hehehe is getting closer but lots to hunt now. I am still enjoying ducks and geese. Crows all summer. Have to string my crossbows soon!!!! Get my boat licence this am. Busy fall, to bad I have to work!!! LOL
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

80% chance of rain here Saturday.... greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
TrapperBob

Post by TrapperBob »

wheelie, Ya got to hate when working gets in the way of being out in the bush and having some fun. After 32 years in the military I pulled pin mostly for that reason.....work got in the way of me having fun.

Now I got the best paying job a person could ask for @ 51 ...Retired and still get a monthly check for gas and toys. Got to love it.

Bob
Phoenix
Excalibur Flemish string
Easton 2216 Bolt
150 Boltcutter BH

Kids who trap and hunt don't mug little old ladies
dutchhunter

deer hunt

Post by dutchhunter »

i am planning to start hunting thursday morning here .so much to do before hunting season gets going .got to buy my duck lic and my trapping lics .gona haft to get some more arrows and a Etest on my truck moma would not like me putting a deer in the trunk of her car have a great season DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver