opening day for VA

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

opening day for VA

Post by crazyfarmer »

The day is almost here for us:). I did some scouting tonight and I had 8 bucks in the field I'm hunting tomorrow. I'm packing up everything now for tomorrow. I'll hunt till10 am then head back around 3pm. Goodluck to all and ill post updates as I see deer from the blackberry. Been waiting all year...... Now its here;)
bow4it

Post by bow4it »

The same story here in PA. I got one 2 weeks ago in the early doe season, but the real hunt begins tomorrow. I got my eye on a few boys. They just don't know it yet.......I hope. Best of luck to you, but most of all enjoy the time in the woods and be safe.
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

Good Luck HD. You got a lot of catching up to do.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Texas' archery season opens tomorrow. I'm pretty much packed, but will finish and load the truck after the little one is in bed. Then up early and about an hour and fifteen minute drive in the morning. We are supposed to be cool(for us) and a slight breeze in the morning but turn to showers and storms by afternoon,all the way through the first part of the week. It sounds like at least we will get one good hunt in before the weather gets here. However I hate to talk after one of those weathermen. My first year with the Excal crossbow and I'm stoked!! Good luck to every one and have a safe hunt.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

wishing you the best of luck CF, great to be back hunting
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Kelley wrote:Good Luck HD. You got a lot of catching up to do.
Kelley
LOL.. I doubt I take a doe with mine in the early archery season. Ill catch up later in the year on that. Im after something for the wall so alot of holding out will be done :D Enjoy the lead for now :P :lol: MUAHAHHAHA

the weather is gonna suk tomorrow though.. 84 degrees, humid... rainy... but ill make the best of it :lol:
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

crazy farmer wrote:
Kelley wrote:Good Luck HD. You got a lot of catching up to do.
Kelley
LOL.. I doubt I take a doe with mine in the early archery season. Ill catch up later in the year on that. Im after something for the wall so alot of holding out will be done :D Enjoy the lead for now :P :lol: MUAHAHHAHA

the weather is gonna suk tomorrow though.. 84 degrees, humid... rainy... but ill make the best of it :lol:
Have you seen the bucks Mr Big Sticks posted last year? Do you know how many big deer MDCROSSBOW has to pick from? I might even get lucky and get a shot at a truly giant Illinois buck!

BE AFRAID HD, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
vapredhunter

Post by vapredhunter »

Good luck crazy I'll be out there somewhere
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/vapredhunter/Hunting/yoterun.gif[/img]
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

good luck crazy
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Good Luck to all of you! Hope to be seeing some pictures soon with the story 8)
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
rt2bowhunter

Post by rt2bowhunter »

Good luck
philman

Post by philman »

Best of luck pal!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Opening morning was very slow. Didn't even see a deer this morning. The weather isn't right for them to move much now.
rt2bowhunter

Post by rt2bowhunter »

I hear you this was my first time out this year that i never saw a deer. Nothing was moving where i was.
vaguru

Post by vaguru »

I had a small 6 pt chasing a doe and fawn this morning. Back out for the afternoon. I will take a large adult doe if the opportunity presents itself.
Gold Tip Pro Staff
Bohning Pro Staff