Wife only has 4 more shifts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deer jamie

Wife only has 4 more shifts

Post by deer jamie »

Well i have another addition comming to the family suposed to be Nov 30th so my wife is going of work this week(4 more shifts). I cant wait this will open alot of time for me. i have only goten out 6 times thus far. All i got to say is the deer beter look out in another 5 days :D :D :D iam comin to getem lol :lol: :lol:
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

So, the wife is going on maternity leave, and your excited because it means you get to hunting?
That sir, is dedication! :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

At least you have your Priorities straight :lol: :lol:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

yes sir she was going to wait untill mid november to go off but i perswaded her to go off early to giver herself more time to get prepared he he he he call me selfish but i just wanted here home
so could go out hunting more :lol: :lol: shes happy iam happy aint deer huntin great!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

one of my buddies lives by the moto.....is that ....it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Little word of advise, Don't be like me and lay in the bed watching the hockey game when the wife is in labour in the hospital. Got a few dirty looks from the nurses over that one!!!!! Atleast I never asked them to quiet down! Good luck with hunting and the soon to be new arrival.
Gimpaw

Post by Gimpaw »

Gotta love a guy with sound priorities :wink:
"I was young and foolish; now I'm old and foolisher".
Mark Twain
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

warningshot wrote:one of my buddies lives by the moto.....is that ....it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission
i cant believe you said that i live by that moto at home any way i tell her"if ur not leavin me over it then get over it" It really does save alot of arguing :D i usually just do it and worry bout the aftermath and when she gets in on me i tewll her "if ur not leavin me over it then get over it" :D :D it works!!
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

deer jamie wrote: "if ur not leavin me over it then get over it" :D :D it works!!
Gonna have to use that one on Tim the next time I go out hunting. :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

iam tellin ya it works we all bicker to much over small things we are all indivaduals and have our own way of living marriage or partner ship should not change who we are!! When ever you get in a stupid argument with ur signifigent other just quote this line to urself usually it ends a argument :D :D UNLESS its a duuuuzzzzzy ur screwed ither way :lol:
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
Phoenix_Tom

Post by Phoenix_Tom »

VixChix wrote:
deer jamie wrote: "if ur not leavin me over it then get over it" :D :D it works!!
Hahaha! That one would send my wife over the edge and around the bend! She probably would leave me if I told her that! Wait a second...would that mean I could hunt more? :lol:
2008 Phoenix w/ Varizone Scope
FFF String (Boo string wannabee)
Groundpounder Mount
Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout RF
NAP 125g Spitfires
Firebolts and 2216s
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Actually, I shouldn't joke around about that line. I'd never have to use it with TPM. He's one of the the most laid-back guys I've known and he'd never give me grief about going hunting. In fact, he's more likely to kick me out to go hunt because he knows I'm a happier person and a better wife and mother if I get some time alone in the woods. I'm fortunate - we rarely disagree and I can't remember the last time we argued or bickered. I waited until I was 36 to settle down and get married and by that time I'd seen enough to know what I didn't want. I wasn't going to marry a guy that I didn't get along with really well! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

Phoenix_Tom wrote:
VixChix wrote:
Hahaha! That one would send my wife over the edge and around the bend! She probably would leave me if I told her that! Wait a second...would that mean I could hunt more? :lol:
:D :D :D i cant remember how it went over the first time i used it but now when she gets really heated i say it and walk away i guess she figures at that point i have had enough lol dont get me wrong we get along awesome but we all have our momentslol :roll: :lol:
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
Straightshooter

Post by Straightshooter »

My buddy always said "What's the worst thing she can do, leave you?". One day when he came home guess what?