just curious - Paradox Stock with Recurve Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Vormax

just curious - Paradox Stock with Recurve Limbs

Post by Vormax »

Anybody ever mounted recurve limbs on a Paradox rail and some experience with shooting it ? .... esp. with the cable cut, vibration and shooting characteristics ?
VM
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

you can swap out the complete riser & use carve tip limbs or mag tip limbs. i never owned one so i can't say fer sure that the limbs on one will interchange with the others.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
kevin

Post by kevin »

yes. at least the older straight limbed risers were a straight bolt on for Maxpoint and Parradox bows. I still have one Maxpoint (175 lb.) on lone to my retired uncle, probably for the rest of his life. I'd bought 2 new on closeout years back for $319.00 ea.

I think they had about a 16" draw rail?

I believe Excal said replacement parts were no problem for a few years out. There FAST bows, well made bow's and accurate.

They fetch a good buck (more than they were new) nowadays. Most likely would still do very well in todays market. I think they were rated at 340 fps.? 400 gr. arrow. big speed back then!

I still have 4-5 strings and a couple sets of cables up in the Attack somewhere I should ship to my uncle!
my member name used to be kev until I changed my e-mail. member oct. 18, 2003