Game Cart : Feedback ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Alaspan

Game Cart : Feedback ?

Post by Alaspan »

Just curious to hear of your experiences using a game cart. My uncle has recently had triple bypass and I will be doing the dragging (if the rifle hunt is a success) and may not have access to a quad. I'm not typically too far from a brushed trail, but once there can be a long haul. Do they balance well for once person and are they manageable on uneven terrain? I think it may be a wise investment for $150.00 as we all know those guys get heavy (and you pay the next day!!)

Thanks!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Most of our woods here is way too thick to get a cart through.

Today they're thinning the woods south of my house, and I couldn't even see the logging equipment, even though they were only about thirty yards from the road, and the sound was deafening! :shock:

I know people who live in areas where carts can be used like them.

Hope you find what you're looking for! :D
Grizz
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

I built my own Game cart using Bike tires, EMT, and a pipe bender a few years ago. Best thing I ever did. I made the front section big enough to "step into" the cart and it makes it very manageable to use going up/down hill.

The cart sits in the back of the truck all season long and when I need it I go out and get it. Here are a few pics of the cart. I also have a few drawings and parts list in a word document as I did them a few years ago for someone on another forum. If anyone wants them drop me a PM with your email address and I will sen them out to you.

FWIW don't paint it black as it makes it kinda difficult to see in the dark LOL :P I have since added some reflective tape.

Bob

Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
munch

Post by munch »

i made one as well it will fit between corn rows with a deer my stand my bow and backpack on it .it sure beats dragging. here are some pics .cost me $10 and some tImageime
this one will tip but not bad at all
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook