This is really getting strange!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

This is really getting strange!

Post by Mike P »

I just watched the Swede walk out the driveway on her way to the bean field that adjoins the neighborhood with my Phoenix in tow. This is really getting strange. She now goes off to hunt every afternoon leaving me here in the house to fend for myself and then has the audacity to expect dinner to be on the table ten minutes after she returns. This is just not right. The natural balance has been disrupted!

Well, I am leaving a note on the spam table telling her she can make her own dinner. Doc, Becker and I are heading out for dinner at a local pub and then we will attend the first basketball game of the season for my Xavier University Musketeers. Shrader won't join us; he is out at the farm chasing Bean Field Bob, lol.

Some how the natural order of all that is sacred needs to be restored.

If she shoots a buck she is going to have to handle all post shot chores herself.

That should cure her! :lol:
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Your moving towards the dark side. Back away before its to late. My wife does'nt like the natural order of things. Back away before its to late. :lol:
gogo

Post by gogo »

Seems to me you forgot the golden rule. Rule #1 the wife is always right, rule #2 if the wife is ever wrong refer to rule # 1. Live by the golden rule and everything will be ok.
lscha

Re: This is really getting strange!

Post by lscha »

Mike P wrote: If she shoots a buck she is going to have to handle all post shot chores herself.

That should cure her! :lol:
Which would be to hit speed dial where your number is stored. Don't forget to drag Doc and Becker back with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

In this day and age the "Natural Order of things" no longer apply. If they did, the Swede, like others of her kind would still be "in the spam, barefoot and ...." Need I say more ? I dare not, lest I suffer the "wrath of a woman scorned". mike, I suggest you do likewise. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

Remember.....If the wife ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Long
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

hehehe Mike. You still won't look good in a skirt to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sounds like I should send you some bears, Mike! :P

I saw a bear pile today the size of a dinner plate, and five inches high ... soybeans and ** poke berries. :shock:

Or would the fearless Viking merely vanquish the beast? :lol: :wink:

** Strangely enough, poke berries are known to be toxic to humans ... but I commonly see bear scat piles stained just as pretty a purple as you'd ever want to see ... because they've been eating poke berries! :!: :?: Evidently they suffer no ill effects from it.

Bears are fascinating creatures. There are many things about their metabolic function that we do not fully understand.

I do not know whether they eat Swedes, though ... or if Swedes are toxic. :P :lol:
Grizz
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Sounds like she is in a Zone of her own and nothing is going to Break it!! You said she was a World Class Athlete she knows how to do it!
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Horizontal Hunter

Post by Horizontal Hunter »

Mike P wrote: Some how the natural order of all that is sacred needs to be restored.
I do not believe that it is possible to restore the natural order of things once it has been disrupted.

If you find a solution and survive the restoration attempt please share it with the rest of the forum. If your next post comes from a hospital bed at least we will know what not to try. LOL :mrgreen:

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter.
Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

Mike P wrote: The natural balance has been disrupted!
You ain't kidding. Sunday I saw a pig with wings. There is a report on the internet that hell froze over yesterday. Today, I heard that a cleveland sports team is going to win something...ok, that may have gone to far.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Sounds like someone might get familiar with the couch tonight :?
Why ride when you can walk!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mike P., I do believe that you started this. Actually encouraged it. Take your medicine like a man,have another shot tonight at the pub.LOL
maple

Post by maple »

When this happens, isn't it what's called the NEW natural order?
:shock:
Maple
sipsey

Post by sipsey »

Sounds like a weird astrol alignment!