Met Ray and Tyler today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Met Ray and Tyler today

Post by flightattendant100 »

I met Ray and Tyler at the Bass Pro Shop just north of DFW airport this afternoon.They were wanting to see some sights and get Tyler some boots I think.Ray did pretty well with the flight, but his back was bothering him pretty bad.We had a good visit,and I was just really impressed at how nice of folks they are and what a great bond they have, and how hard Ray works at this inspite being in pain most all of the time.It was really nice to meet them and I wish them the best of luck on their Texas hunt.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

They are both First Class People!!!
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Here we are in DALLAS TEXAS :D :D :D . Paul, it was a pleasure meeting you sir, a true Texas gentleman that I have read about for years. I've learned one thing so far, nearly everyone wears a cowboy hat and most trucks have a huge brush guard attached to the truck. We went out to dinner last night and shared Vinson, ostrich, and buffalo burgers. What a treat that was :wink: . My back has got me pretty bad and the the bed (slab) at the hotel last night didn't help I'm fighting on. My back will not ruin this for me :x . Hope you all are well and I'll stay in touch if the wireless card works at the ranch. Oh, Mike P. you are a man of you're word buddy. The sunset last night was spectacular, folks are blowing their horns at my dumbazz and flicking me the bird when I'm trying to figure out which lane to get in. This place is huge!!!!!!!!!
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
pdislow

Post by pdislow »

I hope you both have a hunt of a lifetime out there! look out for the buzz worms though! can't wait to read the story and see the pics.
thanks philip
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

raydaughety wrote:folks are blowing their horns at my dumbazz and flicking me the bird when I'm trying to figure out which lane to get in.
Ray those guys are all from Austin and are just giving you the "hook em horns" gesture.

Those that only show you one horn with the hand gesture are not native Texans.

For the most part, they are gay men from Oklahoma.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
wabi

Post by wabi »

Ray,
Enjoy the hunt, but you might want to avoid contact with those guys Mike says are from Oklahoma. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
saxman

Post by saxman »

What a pleasure that must have been to meet them.
My daughter Kelly met Ray when he drove 4 hours round trip to go see her in the hospital.

Good luck in Texas guy's.
PS Tyler,you have an e mail from me,I sent it to your daddy's address,I can't find yours.

Good luck to you both and put a Texas Trophy down boy's
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
B-Logger

Post by B-Logger »

All I can say is that I do not doubt that Ray and Tyler are great guys.

Ray, I feel for you with the pain. I know what it is because it has kept me from hunting far too many times. Other things too, but I just carry on and do whatever I can and thank the Lord for what I am still able to do.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
Dumbazz

Post by Dumbazz »

raydaughety wrote:Here we are in DALLAS TEXAS :D :D :D . Paul, it was a pleasure meeting you sir, a true Texas gentleman that I have read about for years. I've learned one thing so far, nearly everyone wears a cowboy hat and most trucks have a huge brush guard attached to the truck. We went out to dinner last night and shared Vinson, ostrich, and buffalo burgers. What a treat that was :wink: . My back has got me pretty bad and the the bed (slab) at the hotel last night didn't help I'm fighting on. My back will not ruin this for me :x . Hope you all are well and I'll stay in touch if the wireless card works at the ranch. Oh, Mike P. you are a man of you're word buddy. The sunset last night was spectacular, folks are blowing their horns at my dumbazz and flicking me the bird when I'm trying to figure out which lane to get in. This place is huge!!!!!!!!!

Did someone call my name???
I come by my name honestly.
roly

Post by roly »

I meet Ray a couple of weeks a go, we talk for a few days back and forth

I admire his faith, he is a good man ! I hope their texas hunt was a hunt of a life time!!

Thanks for the advise Ray!! See you next time your in Canada. :lol: