Wyvern Creations Packages

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Q10

Wyvern Creations Packages

Post by Q10 »

After using a friends crossbow and loving every minute of it I am finally getting my first crossbow. I ordered a Vortex from Wyvern Creations (http://www.wyverncreations.com/) with their custom package. The offers they have are great. If I got everything in this package anywhere else it would have ended up costing me at least 150 dollars more...and that includes a 10% discount I get at LeBaron's. I normally enjoy shopping with Canadian companies but Wyvern has packages that are too good to turn down. David from Wyvern was a great guy to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone...north or south of the border.

The elves are currently putting my bow package together. Santa might be late bringing me the package but it is my fault for giving him my list so late!!!

Anyways...I just wanted to flaunt the purchase of my new bow and to give a shout out for David at Wyvern...if you are in the market for a new bow give them a look.
saxman

Re: Wyvern Creations Packages

Post by saxman »

Congrats on your new gear.
I have only talked to David Once and he was great.I needed a part and he sent it to me,no charge.
That's how he earned my business
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Q10

Post by Q10 »

David did a little something for me also...and he did not have to. This was one reason why I wanted to mention his name here too.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Welcome!! and enjoy the new present.
The best things in life are not things!!
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Enjoy the new bow!
David has a terrific reputation in the bow world.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
mikew

Post by mikew »

When I sold my Exomag to my brother and "upgraded" last year, I got a custom Vortex package from David. Nice stand-up guy.
-Mike
Exomaxer

Post by Exomaxer »

Wyvern is great! They go the extra mile for all customers. I got a topside quiver mount from them and an STS set-up, David had the STS on backorder and hooked me up ASAP when he got his order in. they were in my mailbox one night unexpectedly, then he followed up to be sure I got, them, and liked them. This is an "old-school" run business, as in, they appreciate your business and go the extra mile to earn it....