Rack mount...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

Re: Rack mount...

Post by TPM »

Ya, that's our Britt, Rusty. He's a wanna-be bird dog, in other words I want him to be a bird dog but he needs some work. Gotta some ranging issues to work out with him this summer.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
bdog

Post by bdog »

what kennel is he out of ?
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

bdog wrote:what kennel is he out of ?
We have no clue :(

He came to us 2nd hand with very limited info. Pretty convoluted story. He apparently was registered but we never received the papers - owners moved, they were misplaced, etc. :roll: No tattoo, and no chip until we had one put in.

We've had him for almost 2 yrs now. He was 1 1/2 when we bought him and we were told he'd been hunted over for grouse. He knows what a gun is, that's for sure! :D

We also have an older female rescued Airedale. When there are fireworks she hides in the basement and tries to dig through the walls, while Rusty whines to go outside and find the birds that are being shot! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
saxman

Post by saxman »

maple wrote:
longwinters wrote:Looks good. Better Homes and Gardens meets Canadian Hunter.

Long
.......the desk provides ample space for Tim And Monica's home and office chores. They've chosen a classic faux-stucco wall treatment in a stunning ruffed grouse beige, which is Lauren Bijou colour for 2010. Offset to the left, is a notable red on white floral tribute to "The Power of Women in Camo", of which Monica has been a proud and influential member since she was in her teens a few years ago. The easy curve of the Julianne crown moulding draws the eye upwards, to where Tim has cleverly postioned an impressive whitetail rack casting hauntingly intricate shadow branches above. The room fairly exudes the dew of dawns enchantment.

A daring feat rarely attempted by even the most apres-guarde designers is carried to perfection by these inspired partners. We hope to see more of their creations very soon......

Review by Maple
:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :shock:

That looks great :D :D
Can't wait for mine
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Stinky Buffalo

Post by Stinky Buffalo »

That mount looks great, Tim! Glad you and your wifey wisely chose to save your pesos for a well-deserved Alberta whitetail hunt! (Heh heh!)

Might have to do that with one of mine that has been waiting for a proper mode of display (besides hanging my garage wall from utility hooks). :roll:

BTW, Maple, that was an awesome write-up! Had me laughing.

Stinky
TPM

Post by TPM »

Hey Stinky, I've been watching the mailbox every day for an elk roast and it hasn't shown up yet. Perhaps you didn't have the proper postage on it. :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Stinky Buffalo

Post by Stinky Buffalo »

TPM wrote:Hey Stinky, I've been watching the mailbox every day for an elk roast and it hasn't shown up yet. Perhaps you didn't have the proper postage on it. :D
Ummm... Well, uh, maybe it got intercepted on the way?

I'd check your mail delivery person... If they've got touches of barbecue sauce on the edges of their mouth, then that's a dead giveaway. ;)

Stinky
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

TPM wrote:
I'm surprised you went that route for that buck. He was a real brute.
Thought about getting him mounted but it's absolutely not in the budget these days. :( Also, we have a rather small house and a full head mount would be a little imposing in any of our rooms. :?

same here... you have to duck and dodge the deer heads :lol:

cool mount though! Love the shadow effect