Am/Should I be mad???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

Re: Am/Should I be mad???

Post by Hoss »

This thread can die after me lol.. But I must say I agree 150% with Sax ( Scott). I wont repeat but I do agree..

Choices are great to have and it only serves to refine and make better whatever was the original. For what its worth I have a GP. I like both guys and I know it doesnt matter. I would hope they both get together and iron out the differences but thats just me.

It really comes down to feelings hurt and toes stepped on. We all need to concider one another and practice the ye ole ageless saying of the golden rule. 'Do unto others as you would have them do to you" RESPECT.

I still like choices----- it just could have been handled alot better so as not to stir the stink pot, we have to stick together. none of us are blameless. We all have done something in our lives that we are ashamed of. Things could be alot worse in many ways. At least we dont have bullets flying at us from all directions. Try to see the Giant picture-- have not tunnel vision. Sorry Rich dont be mad at me for TTT...Im still happy with our forum and as untasty as this thread is we still can learn something..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Unless you're rich enough to go after him on patent infringement (copyright won't do it here) you're SOS. I made a string catcher for my compound bow, which didn't have one available from the co . Someone on the forum asked for a better picture and I obliged, not knowing he was field staff for the co. Guess whose top end 2010 model bows have an adjustable string catcher? I feel flattered, but a bit perturbed too...he didn't even bother to thank me. :?
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Cossack wrote:Unless you're rich enough to go after him on patent infringement (copyright won't do it here) you're SOS. I made a string catcher for my compound bow, which didn't have one available from the co . Someone on the forum asked for a better picture and I obliged, not knowing he was field staff for the co. Guess whose top end 2010 model bows have an adjustable string catcher? I feel flattered, but a bit perturbed too...he didn't even bother to thank me. :?

tell me about it.. im waiting for Easton to come out with an CowWacker extreme arrow :lol:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

OVER??????????? You mean we can't string them up by the ankles and see who can take the most lashes. One that takes the most lashes is the seller?????????? Man, you people take all the fun away!!!!!

J/K :) :)
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

oops wrong post ...
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Peach

Post by Peach »

Sorry, this reply might have already been stated, but I am not going through 4 pages of posts.

Firstly, GP, when you built this mount, and offered to the members, you did a great thing. I am an average consumer, an avid hunter, and work in a professional setting. What guys like you, Boo, STS, crazy farmer...have done, is made a perfectly well tuned weapon into something we can customize and have a little fun with. I am sure all you guys don't do it thinking that someone will swoop in and offer you $250,000 for your design. The need is not there for patents and stuff. I think you should take a step back, and realize that you give us normal guys who have a hard time building a good PB&J sandwich, something to purchase at a small cost so that we too, can feel cool like you innovators/inventors.

Lastly, I am on another forum, Ontariohuntinglodge, and I will be 100% honest with you, Munch started advertising his mounts on there awhile ago. My first honest opinion was " Nice, guy takes a copy, twists it around, and starts trying to make a few bucks." I think most of us on this forum would not even look at the 2nd version of your mount just out of principal. I don't think he did anything horrible, but I was raised with decent morals (most of them anyways) and would not bother looking at a copycat of anything.

I think this post should be put to bed and deleted. It is negative, and this should be a positive place. Glad you vented, because it is not right for you to just shut up and take it...hopefully your point came across loud and clear and a little respect will be shown your way.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS THAT TAKE THE TIME TO THINK UP THESE LITTLE CREATIONS TO HELP MAKE OUR PASSION A LITTLE MORE ENJOYABLE.
2008 Equinox - STS - Boo String