bow case/ sling

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gerald strine

bow case/ sling

Post by gerald strine »

Does the T shaped Excal semi hard case need the bow taken apart to get the bow in ?
Anybody have one that can give a review.
Also wondering if the Excal sling stays on the shoulder with out sliding I hate slings that do not stay in place .
Has anybody tried " the claw sling"
Thanks Jerry
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
bdog

Re: bow case/ sling

Post by bdog »

the case has lots of room to put the bow in without taken it down,nice pockets on the side to fit the quiver in and other things,wish it came with some velcro straps though to keep the bow in one place when it's in there. I like the narrow sling by uncle mikes,it's called their mountain sling I think,neoprene rubber backing,
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Cant help you with the cases, but put on a claw sling (newer-narrower) and couldent be happier. Hope this helps.
Crispy
vinemack

Post by vinemack »

It's a nice case for your crossbow but to heavy and bulky to carry into the bush .With a ground blind and chair on your back you really need a lighter bag when hunting. As for the side pockets they have a lot of room for almost anything. I have a quiver on one side and on the other side l have a new string, stringer, crankaroo, rope cocking aid, latex gloves, knife and a small saw.