axis

Re: Danny Miller's service......

Post by axis »

He dose have a computer........... :lol: I have sent him photos :P :D

Axis
SkOrPn

Post by SkOrPn »

Over last weekend I had a great experience with Dan. After several years research (yes, its taken me a long time to figure out what I want and to afford it) I thought I knew exactly what I wanted in a xbow, however after just 10 minutes on the phone with me he convinced me to go with a different bow. See, I have a bad right thumb since I was a teenager and well he said instead of using a thumb hole stock (I just like the looks of it) and having to unwrap my thumb every time its time to turn off the safety, I should instead go with a traditional stock option. This way I not only remove any possible recoil shock from entering into my thumb, I also do not have to unwrap it from the hole just to turn off the safety. This helps reduce the amount of work (and movement) my thumb will endure and allows my shoulder to take the brunt of the recoil (if any). He didn't even know my name yet he was concerned about my well being. The Thumb hole stock I wanted was almost 100 more than the one I am ordering from him.

Quick, we need to clone this guy and fill the world up with people like him. lol

Oh, and when I asked him if he could accept PayPal, he was obviously confused. He said he buys from ebay all the time (so yes he has access to a computer) but does not know how to accept PayPal payments. So, he wants me to send a check or money order to him the old fashion way. Funny thing is I am sure he can accept a PayPal transfer, lol. Anyone with an email address can.

I am so glad he was available to take my call and treated me like his Pardner :wink:

Great job Dan
TheTinker

Post by TheTinker »

Danny is the kind of merchant one used to deal with fifty years ago.
He is one of a kind and he knows what he is talking aboutImage
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

Anybody who has dealt with Dan, knows what a great Guy he is a what a credit he is to Excalibur, and to mankind.

Migabby
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
Ocyrus

Post by Ocyrus »

Best Man I know since 1990.....Ocyrus
Bowfish Florida
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I have been fortunate enough to meet Danny a couple of times. As good as he is on the phone, he's better in person. Just an ace! We are sure lucky he is an Excal guy!
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

bstout wrote:
lscha wrote:It’s not like he knows me well. In fact, I don’t think he remembers me, personally, from past orders.
Dan treats everyone the same, really good. :D

When I call Dan I start out the conversation: Dan, this is Bob Stout, do you have some time or should I call you back in a few minutes or another time altogether? I'm certain he appreciates that. He's had me call him back in twenty minutes or so as he was in the middle of something.

It works the other way around also: Dan, this is Bob Stout, I need this and that and I haven't got time to talk right now. Dan says all righty Pard, I've got your shipping address and I'll get them out today.

Then there's been times when neither of us has anything to do (off season) and we talk for 2 hours or more about crossbows and crossbow hunting.

The man is a real pleasure to do business with in every respect. :D

Dan Miller 740-483-2312 Horizontal Archery

now I know who he is yacking with every time I get a busy signal. And I always thought it was Boo. :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String