Danny Miller's service......

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lscha

Danny Miller's service......

Post by lscha »

I have to tell you, I pride myself on finding the best prices on almost everything I buy. I enjoy researching and getting a good bargain. I also have learned over the years the phrase “Value Added”.

I could tell you a couple of stories about the great service I’ve gotten from Danny Miller but I’ll just say that after checking all prices on the internet and elsewhere, I decided to buy my new Vixen II where I knew I’d get “Value Added” along with a competitive price.

When I placed my order with him I asked if he would check out the trigger. I like a really light trigger. At 8:00 pm that night he called and said he worked the trigger and if it was too light, he would replace it. He added that he mounted my scope and sighted it in for me and it was a sweet shooting bow. How many dealers will do that?? It’s not like he knows me well. In fact, I don’t think he remembers me, personally, from past orders. My point is, the extra things he does is worth 10 times more than saving a few bucks on the bow.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
petev

Re: Danny Miller's service......

Post by petev »

Amen to your post.....I just had the same type experience.
Exocet 200
Hoyt Alpha Max 35
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

All I can say is DAN IS THE MAN! Everytime for everyone. He is a great guy!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Just don`t phone him if YOU are in a hurry !!! :shock: :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
B-Logger

Post by B-Logger »

And the good reports just keep on coming in. This sort of thing earns respect. I suspect Mr Miller will continue to do well for everyone.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Yup, Danny is a treasure! His son, Josh is just as nice and no doubt just as well versed on xbow stuff. Learned from a master, lol. He conspired w/ me a while back when I was contemplating picking up a BMW in Cincinnati, Oh. to 'pop' in on Danny as a surprise. Bike deal fell thru, but it's on my 'Bucket List'.

One of my favorite Danny stories was a guy got a dozen Gt's from him and was unhappy because there was a 2 gr variation from heaviest to lightest. Another of his sayings is 'pilot error'. [User boo-boo]. He asked me once long ago if that could be my problem on one of my numerous consultations w/ him.

I told him I was sure that wasn't the problem in this particular case. I told him the same pilot was taking off and landing a similar plane at the same airport w/o any trouble. The times it was pilot error, he helped me figure it out.

My wife that passed away in '05 had a saying about guys like Danny. "Every time one passes away, a library just closed."
"Eze 18:21"
huntone

Post by huntone »

We are all really blessed to have him as our USA warranty rep. He's surely gone above and beyond with me.
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Dan Miller is a class act folks. I am like the rest here, i bought my Phoenix from him & somme additional things to get it rollin good. Have had done repair work done bought this n that.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vaguru

Post by vaguru »

No doubt, Danny is one of the best!
Gold Tip Pro Staff
Bohning Pro Staff
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

I couldn't believe the help he gave me when I bought my VixenII last summer. He is like we all should be when people ask you for something.

Laura, you are going to love that Vixen II. My old arthrictic bones handle it just fine..

Migabby
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

Based on what I have read here about Mr. Miller I called an ordered the Miller quiver mount. After a half hour of conversation about ten other things were added to the order. Where I live there are just no crossbow supplies available at all and having Horizontal Archery a phone call away is great!
axis

Post by axis »

Dan is the man, when it comes to Excalibur Crossbows in the USA. I live in Hawaii and I got my Xbow from him and all my stuff that go's with it. And I enjoy talking with him too. Yes, Dan Miller is the CROSSBOW MAN............ :D :wink:

Axis
jmemphisguy

Post by jmemphisguy »

Would be cool if he had a website....
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Yes he is great, and i dont think he even owns a computer to see all the great stuff that is said about him!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
axis

Post by axis »

He dose have a computer........... :lol: I have sent him photos :P :D

Axis