Strutting Gobbler decoy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bbbwb

Strutting Gobbler decoy

Post by bbbwb »

Does anyone have any experience to share in using the Killer"B" strutting gobbler decoy Primos) with the pull cord to raise and lower the full tail fan?

bbbwb
raydaughety

Re: Strutting Gobbler decoy

Post by raydaughety »

I think I saw it somewhere for $80.00 or so :shock: . I have the "B-Mobile, She-Mobile and the Jake that they came out with last year. I don't think that I need any more dekes in my arsenal or I'll get caught off guard and shoot the wrong thing :shock:. In fact, my first turkey was taken using an old fan attached to a piece of re bar that was just stuck in the ground. I've decided that I'm not hauling all of that junk around this year and am going to make it as simple as possible.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

I haven't seen that one yet. However, I just sold a Pretty Boy/Pretty Girl set-up because I found that I wasn't using them anymore. If I carry a decoy now it's a lone hen, just to keep the bulk down. My vest is already full of approximately 15 different calls, so the bulkiness has to be dropped somewhere.
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

i found a decoy last year that is two becoys with one body .it is a breeding pair with two booble heads i just love hunting with it as it is small and easy to carry .it was attackted two times last spring i had to defend it with deadly force . great decoy DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
bbbwb

Post by bbbwb »

Gosh Dutch, the acts of defence was very thoughtful, how big were the culprits and how long were their beards?

bbbwb
perrysbirds

Post by perrysbirds »

I found out last year that NO decoys work also!
If im not out shooting deer.
Im home drinking beer!
2007 exomax
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: I very seldom use decoys anymore...i just call them into range and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
hunter7558

Post by hunter7558 »

my experience is that any decoy works on the first couple of days after that its better if you dont use any! they get smart quick!
WISH I COULD SHOOT A DEER SOMEDAY!