We lost a member

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sneak

Re: A lost member

Post by sneak »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
wabi wrote:Could be he's as confused with this new forum look as the rest of us. :shock:
I'm not sure why, but it just takes away the inspiration to log in and comment on posts. :roll:
Hey, Wabi ...

Have you changed your preferences?
You may already know, but in the User Control Panel, under "Options", you can choose "My Board Style" and set it to "subsilver 2" ... which is MUCH more like the old board ... so much so that you'll hardly notice a difference after a few days of use.

Like I said, you probably already know that! :D :D
Thanks Grizz! That helps a lot! :D
Exocet 200
Vari-Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser II Arrows
Rage 2 blade crossbow broadheads
S5 Suppression System
Flemish Dyna Flight String
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

sneak wrote:
Grizzly Adam wrote:
wabi wrote:Could be he's as confused with this new forum look as the rest of us. :shock:
I'm not sure why, but it just takes away the inspiration to log in and comment on posts. :roll:
Hey, Wabi ...

You may already know, but in the User Control Panel, under "Options", you can choose "My Board Style" and set it to "subsilver 2" ... which is MUCH more like the old board ... so much so that you'll hardly notice a difference after a few days of use.

Thanks Grizz! That helps a lot! :D
You're welcome ... but Vix was the first to tip us all off to that! Credit where credit's due. LOL :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

It's the Middle of winter, and Cabin Fever is setting in. I need a MikeP Story!!! to hold me over a few more weeks. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Migabby
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

FredBear wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:Everyone needs to do that every now and then.
While I do agree with you. It never used to be that way! It's very sad things have to be this way now. I think 99% of the people who check the forum daily truly loved reading Mike's work. I have never read anything better than the things he writes! I know I really miss hearing the adventures of his life. Mike is a first rate guy, and I can't wait for his break to end!

I couldnt agree with you more! Mikes an important part of the forum! hope he comes back soon
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
crazyfarmer

Re: We lost a member

Post by crazyfarmer »

i doubt he does come back... I hope he does, but he's happy now not having to deal with the drama.

I miss the stories but atleast we still keep in touch.. he's a great hunter and will be missed here
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

crazyfarmer wrote:i doubt he does come back... I hope he does, but he's happy now not having to deal with the drama.

I miss the stories but atleast we still keep in touch.. he's a great hunter and will be missed here
I don't get it? He offers to head up a kids program based off of this site, but has vowed not to come back?
I can only assume you are talking to him based on "we still keep in touch".
Drama and the internet go hand in hand.
Now if anyone is going to be able to use words to illustrate their departure it would be Mike, yet all we are left with is a dead thread dedicated to kids?
I miss the reading too, but I thought his role here exceeded that of someone who only contributes with words?
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

im not sure what happened with the kids program.. I know he was very active in that and probably still heads it up. That doesnt mean he has to post here though to run that program;)

all I can do is wish him the best and hopefully he returns for those of us that miss his posts :D
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

crazyfarmer wrote: all I can do is wish him the best and hopefully he returns for those of us that miss his posts :D
I agree, when I would see a post started with his name I would savor the thoughts of reading it until the house is quiet.
Mikes stories and R.J. pictures give this place a lot of character, I could use a little of both.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
Hey, Wabi ...

thanks for the tip,as i had a pain in the azz trying to follow that prosilver board.........

is there anyone out there that likes the new look????

and ooops for hyjacking the thread :oops:
if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Pydpiper wrote:
crazyfarmer wrote:i doubt he does come back... I hope he does, but he's happy now not having to deal with the drama.

I don't get it? He offers to head up a kids program based off of this site, but has vowed not to come back?
I can only assume you are talking to him based on "we still keep in touch".
Drama and the internet go hand in hand.
Now if anyone is going to be able to use words to illustrate their departure it would be Mike, yet all we are left with is a dead thread dedicated to kids?
I miss the reading too, but I thought his role here exceeded that of someone who only contributes with words?

To the best of my knowledge excalibur kids is still kicking.
Last edited by one shot scott on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
huntman

Post by huntman »

Have I missed something? What pissed Mike P and R.J. off?
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Pyd you crack me up dude!
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!