Tonights 5 Spot

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vaguru

Tonights 5 Spot

Post by vaguru »

Shot 5 Spot tonight. Was really work. Trigger didn't feel right, had trouble seeing, stomach felt queasy. Normally I shoot in the darkest lane, but due to 3 of our team members not showing, I got to shoot in one of the better lit lanes. Since I had sighted in on the dark lane, I needed a sight adjustment after the first end. I decided to shoot some of the new arrows I built for the NFAA Indoor Nationals. They shoot well, but not as good my practice arrows, I think. Will do more testing to make sure.

I just toughed it out, and refused to take a bad shot. I did one of those shots again, where I didn't make sure my stock weld was correct, and again it went wide. All turned out ok as I didn't drop any points and scored 300- 50 X's.

I guess it could have been worse. I'm sastified with the last 2 nights results.
Attachments
5 Spot 2-10-10 002.jpg
5 Spot 2-10-10 002.jpg (99.27 KiB) Viewed 858 times
Gold Tip Pro Staff
Bohning Pro Staff
vixenmaster

Re: Tonights 5 Spot

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on yer fine target shooting. Plus all the serious work, money & time put into yer Hobby. I love to shoot 3-D's but over here where i now live. Not a place with in a 100 miles one way. Plus most won't let me shoot my CB, this state & their mind set about CB's not being archery equipment is the pits !
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315