Excalibur T-Shirts???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Morangus

Re: Excalibur T-Shirts???

Post by Morangus »

Well, it doesn't appear that anyone outside of Excalibur is going to take on this project, rightfully so... so I wish them best of luck with whatever they come up with and hopefully bring us all a product line we can be proud to wear! Can't wait to see what they come up with!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Hi All,

Yes, we have been watching this thread but I've been out of the office quite a bit so have not had time to respond. You guys are right, we do need to come up with a line of clothing and we have discussed this often in the past. I will bring the topic up again and see if we can get something going. I would like us to offer a line of clothing on-line at some point but there are lots of questions to be answered first. Leave it with me and we'll see what we can do.

Peter

Ok Peter, now I am watching and waiting :wink: :D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
secret

Post by secret »

Embroiderd ones would look great!
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
Morangus

Post by Morangus »

Embroidered was what I was posting in my teaser post showing a few mock ups... embroidered would definately be best, lasts longer too without fear of fading / coming off.
jonhveey

Post by jonhveey »

Yes it is, I recently buy my new Pull Your Swords Excalibur Shirt, it's pretty good shirt.

Post by EZKILL »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Hi All,

Yes, we have been watching this thread but I've been out of the office quite a bit so have not had time to respond. You guys are right, we do need to come up with a line of clothing and we have discussed this often in the past. I will bring the topic up again and see if we can get something going. I would like us to offer a line of clothing on-line at some point but there are lots of questions to be answered first. Leave it with me and we'll see what we can do.

Peter
Excalibur you do need to come up with a line of clothing and may be you guys should cut a deal with Cabela's Outfitter's then the line of clothing would be unlimited from hats to t-shirts to Excalibur Wool Series camo pattern hunting line. Right now crossbow is taking off big time in the usa so this is the time to jump on it fast i would think
Equinox
Custom Arrows by crazyfarmer
AHBH

Post by AHBH »

Can't wait to hear more about an Excalibur clothing line.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

golf shirts would be best. Can wear them to the bow shoots.
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

I do not know where they came from but I do have a blue t- shirt with the Excalibur logo on it that I picked up at The Bow Shop last year :lol:

Shoot Straight
Kirk
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
Big John

Post by Big John »

I've had two T-shirts from Excalibur. Both were purchased items. One was med. blue with their logo. Very nice.
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

EZKILL wrote:I'd be in for some shirt get 4 or 5 of them in 2XL well they may shrink better make them 3XL :lol: :lol:
still no Excalibur stuff out there shirts-hats anything hehe :shock:
Equinox
Custom Arrows by crazyfarmer
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have a very nice blue T shirt by Delta PRO Weight. On the front it has Excalibur with its BH logo with writting in red We're MORE THAN JUST TALK on the back it has TALK IS CHEAP! Then the CB complete with logo. Its a iron on type transfer i got it at a Bow shop in Lenoir Tn. when awshucks & myself went up fer that benefit 3D shoot.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well i doubt it will fit you cause i be smaller. Because were good friends if you really want it i would give it to you. Mind you its used as i do wear it going into town to show ppl what i shoot! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Keating

Post by Keating »

Since everyone is posting their wish lists, ball caps in "grown up" sizes would be nice too. "One size fits most" is fine for most, but a bigger size for the rest of us would be nice.

It's tough enough finding ball caps to fit a 7-3/4 to 7-7/8 head. :x
Try finding one in blaze orange (mandatory orange hat for gun season, and just good sense, hunting upland) or camo.

I love the Cabelas ball caps that come in every colour plus blaze and almost every camo you can think of, but they haven't fit my noggin since I was a wee lad.
https://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?pageID ... n=&ID=1190

I bought one in AP as a test, and no sir. On it largest adjustment, it was perched on the top of my skull like a Yarmulke.

The GoreTex boonie hat in XL https://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?pageID ... n=&ID=5473 fits like a glove with a shaved head in the summer, but no room for a hood/toque under it in cool weather.

Paul
beehunter

Post by beehunter »

Shirts would be great-but as a female with white dogs black would be my last choice-how about camo? Stickers would also be great, just got a new 4 wheeler to decorate!