Excalibur Satification???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

Re: Excalibur Satification???

Post by TPM »

Pydpiper wrote:
Doe Master wrote:I have to say the Warranty dept. works hard to satisfy everyone . :D
A relentless group of hard working men who's outstanding work ethics are only surpassed with their devilishly good looks.
:D
Well, you got the devilish part right but I don't know about the good looks.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I have had items covered under warranty that any other company normally would not cover. Excalibur cannot be beat. The company, the product and the people who make excalibur what it is, are all top notch!

As long as im crssbow hunting it will not be with anything but an excalibur.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I just adjusted the brace height on my Phoenix. Stringer on, cock, twist string, reinstall and let bow down. Just under one minute. THAT is simplicity personified. Oh, and did I mention doing that after shooting a 5 shot group that was the size of a tennis ball at 30 yards?
Warranty is one thing-if you ever need it-but these bows just plain shoot. You can get a fancier bow with all sorts of bells and whistles, unlikely you'll find one that's as easy to maintain, as rugged and is as consistently accurate as the Excals.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

g'day, even down under in australia the service is awesome second to none, now surely that must say something...
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

The only 2 companies i would buy from are 10pt and Excaliber.I currently own a 10pt Titan but my next purchase will be the Phoenix.I have only heard positive feedback on both companies.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
bkisel

Post by bkisel »

Why did I choose an Excalibur for my 65th BD present last August when I could have chosen any CB on the market? One word... KISS!.

Image Image Image
taureau noir

Post by taureau noir »

I'M sold to Excalibur.3 years after buying one , my Varizone scope didNt work properly They told me to send that one back.Less than 4 days later I received a new one even before my old one was leaving in the mail.
Perfect service and waranty.
Full satisfaction is their main preocupation.
Taureau noir
---------Chasseurs et Pêcheurs du Québec----
http://chasseursetpecheurs.actifforum.com
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/momo7132/LOGO/chasseur_pecheur2.jpg[/img]
BigHooks

Post by BigHooks »

I'll tell ya how good there service an waranty is. I crack a limb last year on Sat. morning when I got home late Sat. from hunting I called Dan Miller. Told him what I had done, the ones that has hade dillings with him knows how he hast to have a little fun out of you first. I didn't know what it was going to cost me. Put it this way Tues. had two new limbs on the porch when I got home. Thats why I have an exomax, even though it was my fault. THANKS EXCAL.......
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

I had a Lumizone scope go bad. I called Dan Miller and barely had a chance to tell him what was wrong before he was giving me the return number to put on the box. Had a new scope in my hands in less than 5 days. Awesome company to deal with!!! Hard to find anyone that treats a person like this nowadays!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Treeclimber i am curious as to why someone who owns a maximoomus has joined an Excal Forum? You seem to disbarge every post of & about Excals service n warranty. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable across the big pond where yer Bow is made ?
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

deerman wrote:Hey thank you all that posted a reply. Now I will send my brother to this forum and he can read all your great posts. If for some stupid reason he doesn't buy a Excalibur, I will laugh and hound him from dawn til dusk when the Crossbow he thought was better than Excalibur fails to preform or the limbs fall apart. It's not like he can't afford a Excalibur; maybe a bit tight with the cash. Excaliburs really dont cost anymore than the other junk crossbows that are out there. Like they say "You can pay me now or pay me big time later. Again, thank you all for the support. Deerman, Thumb Area in MI. :D
If he's a real tightwad, just have him buy an Axiom kit. It comes with just about everything to get you into the woods deer hunting other than a rope cocker (and for the life of me I don't know why it doesn't come with one!) and broadheads. You could be hunting the same day the package arrives or sooner if you buy one from a reputable dealer already set up and sighted in.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
XCaddis

Post by XCaddis »

Treeclimber wrote:I have a Maximus and I like it. Whats with all the hate. Excalibur did not invent the crossbow. It was a Chinese guy about 2000 years ago.
The dislike is patent infringement by Chinese companies...end of story. I won't support it. China produces lower quality junk that fails or ends up recalled. What you choose to do is your own business. I don't care.
XCaddis

Excalibur Exomax
STS
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder

Guns are part of our Cultural Heritage. Please respect our diversity!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Treeclimber wrote:I have a Maximus and I like it. Whats with all the hate. Excalibur did not invent the crossbow. It was a Chinese guy about 2000 years ago.
Have anything intellegent to say. Joined the group 2 days ago and got 15 posts saying the same thing in different threads.
Last edited by wheelie on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Deleted, was there to prove a point
Last edited by wheelie on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Hi
Interesting bit of snooping, it appears like we have a bit of skullduggery going on in our forum. Any speculation what this guy is up to?