Excalibur Satification???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deerman

Excalibur Satification???

Post by deerman »

Hi All; I have hunted with the Exomax now for 4 years and have never had a problem. I would never change to another maker. I have sold several of the Excaliburs just from my positive talk about their crossbows. I forgot to decock my crossbow one season ago. It was in full cock position from the Mid November through the following deer hunting season end of Sept with out any flaws or broken limbs!!!! That is a true test to the high quality of these crossbows. My brother wants to start crossbow hunting this season and I told him the only one he should buy is the Excalibur. He told me he herd bad things about Excalibur such as poor customer service and bad limbs. I started laughing and I told him it was the complete opposite. Great product and excellant customer service!!! I ask him where his info was from and he told me Bay Archery in Bay City MI. They even told him they were going to stop selling Excalibur. I thought to myself there has to be more to this story, but as far as I know I think Excalibur is the very best on EARTH!!!!! I ask all to post their feelings on the Service and Quality of Excalibur. Thank you all;Deerman
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
lscha

Re: Excalibur Satification???

Post by lscha »

You won't find an Excalibur owner say anything bad about the quality or service when it comes to Excalibur bows. As far as I know, all HAVE posted their feelings about the quality and service of their bows. You're right, there's more to this story. :twisted: :twisted:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

It was exactly those positive comment that I constantly read on this forum which prompted me to buy my pheonix!! I don't even look at other bows. If its not an excal it doesn't interest me!!

I have read on this forum that excalibur has performed warranty work on wolverines that are 20 yrs old at no cost to the current owner!! Show me any other manufacturer that can live up to that quality of service!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

i settled on my exocet 200 in 2008 after doing my homework and reading all i can on every crossbow on the market then....the excalibur crossbow's has never had any recalls ever that i could find doing any kind of search, but none of the other crossbow makers can't say that....that is what sold me, plus after reading here and the very helpful people that are here just sealed the sweetest deal you could have ever gotten when you are looking to buying the best crossbow "PERIOD" i think it was awshucks rolling off the back of his atv and busted his relayer and was fixed at almost no cost to him....lets see ten point, horten or any other crossbow maker do that with a special edtion crossbow :lol: ....right now i'm trying to get a friend and his dad to buy an excalibur crossbow after they asked me my opinion on which one to buy....i told them don't buy one untill they could shoot my excalibur............bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I have to say the Warranty dept. works hard to satisfy everyone . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Over the yrs i have owned 4 Excals all were great never a problem other than owner made, :lol: They were taken care quickly. Excal Bows are very well built & great Customer service !
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

The shop is likely preparing to switch brands of bows. Knocking Excalibur is a sign they are facing financial difficulties and are preparing themselves to sell lesser bows with larger margins, like middleton or maximus.
I have seen it a few times, most recently a shop in Paris here, first came "they aren't all that good", soon after he lost his dealer status with Excal, soon after that it was an empty building with a "FOR RENT" sign on the window.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Doe Master wrote:I have to say the Warranty dept. works hard to satisfy everyone . :D
A relentless group of hard working men who's outstanding work ethics are only surpassed with their devilishly good looks.
:D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
carvedtip

Post by carvedtip »

When the handwriting was on the wall about Texas approving crossbows I started a year long search to determine what crossbow to buy. It came down to TenPoint and Excalibur. I then hooked up with the Excalibur people at their booth at a outdoor show down here and reached my decision. It was Excalibur for me! There is no greater warranty available anywhere.

I also visited the TenPoint booth as well. Nice folks as well and nice products. They tried very hard to sell me a bow. The Excalibur folks just sold me on crossbows et all. I have to admit however that they sure did talk funny. :wink:
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

In the USA, Excal's "return authorization" # is [740] 483-2312, lol. One call does it all.
"Eze 18:21"
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Pydpiper wrote
A relentless group of hard working men who's outstanding work ethics are only surpassed with their devilishly good looks.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

All I can say is anybody who knocks excalibur crossbows never owned/shot one!! They are by far one of the best crossbows made and customer service is second to none. I am sure all the members on this forum will back me up.
I am a hunter and proud of it.
secret

Post by secret »

Best crossbow made by the hands of man!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
deerman

Post by deerman »

Hey thank you all that posted a reply. Now I will send my brother to this forum and he can read all your great posts. If for some stupid reason he doesn't buy a Excalibur, I will laugh and hound him from dawn til dusk when the Crossbow he thought was better than Excalibur fails to preform or the limbs fall apart. It's not like he can't afford a Excalibur; maybe a bit tight with the cash. Excaliburs really dont cost anymore than the other junk crossbows that are out there. Like they say "You can pay me now or pay me big time later. Again, thank you all for the support. Deerman, Thumb Area in MI. :D
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
Island Hunter

Post by Island Hunter »

I simply googled, find the best crossbow. The first search on the list brought me to Excalibur. From there, I came on the forum and started reading the post, and how they say, the rest is history. I am the proud owner of a 2009 Exomax, one of the baddest pieces of archery equipment in the world. Number 1, in my book, and fixing to get better, it´s time for a Boo string!!!!!

PM coming Boo.
(2013) MATRIX 355
Tact-Zone scope
18" Diablo's
150gr Boltcutters
Danny's Flemish String
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
(2009) EXOMAX 350
Varizone Scope
20" Fire Bolts
150gr Boltcutters
Ground Pounder Mount