Excalibur Satification???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Excalibur Satification???

Post by wheelie »

Deleted, was there to prove a point
Last edited by wheelie on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Hi
Interesting bit of snooping, it appears like we have a bit of skullduggery going on in our forum. Any speculation what this guy is up to?
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

Mr. T,
Take it as a complement. I'm sure you understand well that you're only a target when your at the top of the mountain. Your customer loyalty is incredible. I feel there are many here who would step outside and fight the devil himself about Excal's reputation.

Obviously, Mr. Maximus is here to foster discord. Possibly he could go away by the magic of the moderator or something.
In the Wind.......
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

your brother's a funny guy, he should be in vegas making millions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

We got your back Bill :) :)
Ottawa Valley Lad

Post by Ottawa Valley Lad »

I am extremely pleased with my vortex, and happy that I can't comment on their customer service or warranty claim process. But from everything I have read, I am impressed and hope that when Bill and Cathy pass on the torch that the new owners and decision makers continue to deliver the same.
lhh

Post by lhh »

I'm in Australia and had a problem with my three year old Limo-zone, it was replaced within the same week I sent my old one away.

Excalibur for ever!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

lhh wrote:I'm in Australia and had a problem with my three year old Limo-zone, it was replaced within the same week I sent my old one away.

Excalibur for ever!!
Does a Limo-zone fit on your bow? That must be one big honking scope! LOL j/k
lhh

Post by lhh »

wheelie wrote:
lhh wrote:I'm in Australia and had a problem with my three year old Limo-zone, it was replaced within the same week I sent my old one away.

Excalibur for ever!!
Does a Limo-zone fit on your bow? That must be one big honking scope! LOL j/k[/

Only just.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Bill T wrote:Hi
Interesting bit of snooping, it appears like we have a bit of skullduggery going on in our forum. Any speculation what this guy is up to?
Yes. Simply put, if 'they' can't drag the 800 pound gorilla into their room, they go into his. :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
aaronhome

Post by aaronhome »

My father in law was set on a crossbow. As well I was too. After a long search I had my eyes on an Excalibur Exocet 200 and no other. Before I had the funds up I was off to Cabelas with my father in law. He was off to get the new Barnett speed bow (cant even remember the name of it). After checking out every bow they had he shot the Equinox after a few words of encouragement from me. Needless to say he would not put it down until the rep said he had a new one in a box in the back he would put together for him. After a short few weeks I made a call to Excalibur to see what all the fuss was on this warranty and customer service department. I have been burned in the past and just wanted to get a feeler for them and see what they might recommend. Needless to say they were outstanding and never rushed to get me off the phone. Very professional yet personal. After the phone hung up I ordered my Excal and have been smiling ever since. Just took my first crossbow deer and posted it on the trophies page. There is no comparison hands down in quality and customer service period!!
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

I can attest to the thoroughness of Excalibur's warranty. The following is an example of one experience I had with the "warranty" department of Excalibur:

Several years ago I purchased a Phoenix and everything was going swimmingly, until one hot day I left the container of Excalibur's Super Dooper String Wax in the backseat of my car, and it melted. I was having trouble cleaning it off the floor mat, so I called the company and asked them what would be a good product to use to clean my mess. Much to my surprise I was told to "Just leave it alone, we'll take care of it, it's under warranty!" As you might expect, I took this news with a grain of salt, nevertheless, I was told someone from the company would be contacting me in a few days.

Four days later, I received a call from our local airport. The gentleman's name was "John", and he said that he was a technician from Excalibur and had flown down from Toronto, to "take care of my problem." I told him I thought this was a little extreme, but he was not to be dissuaded, "Your problem is under warranty, and I'm here to fix it." After giving him directions to my house, I hung up the phone and waited for John to arrive.

Thirty minutes later, John pulls into my driveway. He introduces himself, asks about the family, remarks about how warm it is "down here", and then proceeds to get down to business. He has with him an assortment of cleaning aids(with very mysterious labels on them) and tackles the problem at hand. Ten minutes later he has the mess in my car cleaned up and it's good as new, actually it was better than new. I asked him what he used however, he apologized, and said that it was a proprietary cleaning agent that was developed by Excalibur and he couldn't tell me what it was.

After a few minutes of conversation, I asked him if he would care to come into the house for some refreshment and perhaps a bite to eat.

"Absolutely not sir!" "Under the exclusive warranty that Excalibur provides to their customers, I will be taking YOU and the MISSUS out this evening for dinner." He then asked me what the best restaurant in town was and said he would meet us there at seven o'clock that evening.

"I'll send the limo for you and the missus at 6:30."

Somewhat flabbergasted, I agreed to his proposal.

To make a long story short, my wife and I had a wonderful time. John was a regular bon-vivant! Extremely conversant on a wide range of topics, and my wife found him quite charming. Around midnite we said our goodbyes and then the most amazing thing happened. John produced a new container of Excalibur's Super-Dooper String Wax and gave it to me. The one that melted was half used up, but this one was brand new! I protested and told John that this was too much, but again he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"It's covered under your warranty," was John's reply. Needless to say, I'm a very "satisfied" customer!

Rest assured, you can believe it to be the God's honest truth, because as we all know, everything you read on the internet is truth, and everyone is wise and good.

Joe
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

:shock: That exact thing happened to me, but they sent out Hank. Hank covers Canada, I suppose John covers the USA
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Had me right up till the part about the tech from Toronto.. Nice!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

Heck, I am a complete newbie to crossbows and a Excaliber, and I am couldn't be happier with both! :wink: