Excalibur Satification???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

t-bilt

Re: Excalibur Satification???

Post by t-bilt »

I've had my Equinox for about three years now. I bought it because of all the good reviews from friends and internet reads. I liked what I had heard about the lifetime transferable warranty. However, I have never had to use it and don't expect to... I try to take care of my hunting investments :wink:

As anyone with an Excal will tell you there is none better on the market period. Excalibur Crossbows are tough as nails and Robin Hood accurate right out of the box.

A good friend just bought a new Equinox after shooting mine some last year. I'm a little jealous of his all camo frame. But mine with the anodized frame blows bolts through game just as well.

If you want the best Xbow on the market with the simplest design (no pulleys or cams to align or to time) and the best warranty in the industry, Excalibur is the only way to go. There is simply none better. :D

Oh, and now that I have read about the warranty service result in this thread I can't wait to have a failure! I've never been in a limo and my wife and I would love to join whichever warranty guy Excal sends out for a fabulous night on the town at a swanky restaurant. Or maybe they would fly us both up from the states and share one of those great Canadian hunts like the ones I see on TV... LMAO
maple

Post by maple »

I don't care for the customer service all that much.

I only bought an Exomag in 2002 and took a fine deer with it after shooting a dozen target shots with open sights. Since I got my bi-focals, the Varizone has answered my prayers, and I can see clearly again. Only pimped it up a bit with a hand made wood stock and Boo string. It looks a little worn from being in the bush, a lot. Only did that string replacement 'cause my factory string only lasted 6 years. Don't ever loan it out 'cause they wouldn't treat it well enough. I tell 'em to get their own. I only need to shoot a couple of arrows before the season to feel it's still dead-on, but I shoot lots more 'cause I like it. Bought my son an Exocet 200 so he can bow hunt with me. We've taken many deer together since.

Some day we'll need another new string.

Can't comment on the customer service 'cause I've never had a problem with the bows.

Maple
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I've talk with the Excalibur guys and have to say they were top notch. Geez can you amagine someone in a factory picking up the phone and just talking to you about their product. My newbe questions were answered and they provided alot of great information. Their down to earth approach convinced me and I bought mine. I'll never look back.