"Firenock" Best lighted nock!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deerman

"Firenock" Best lighted nock!!

Post by deerman »

Any of you using lighted nocks or thinking about them look no further. Last year I went to a outdoor show in Lansing and saw this guys display of lighted nock. They looked very high tech and with a ton of differant colors. I took his info and did some reading and research. I did order three Firenocks from his web at www.firenock.com This nock has what others dont have and that is the ability to change the battery when it goes dead. Very easy to install in your bolts. To turn a nock off all you have to do is hold the bolt vertical off a surface of about 5 inches and let it fall and hit the nock on the surface and it turns off,very simple. Never had a single problem with them. Go check out their web and try them, you wont be sorry.
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
awshucks

Re: "Firenock" Best lighted nock!!

Post by awshucks »

I don't care much for lit nocks, but your observations match the consensus of opinions posted on various forums.
"Eze 18:21"
Milli Benelli

Post by Milli Benelli »

Sounds like a salesmans' pitch, not a review.
Excalibur Equinox
Firebolts
100gr Grim Reapers
Lumenock
Meat Hunter

Post by Meat Hunter »

Not a sales pitch. What 'deerman' has written is true.

Of all the lighted nocks that I have purchased and thrown in the trash because they failed me at that one critical moment, FireNocks have never failed me and they have been the only lighted nocks that have worked constantly for me.
secret

Post by secret »

Ill stick with Easton tracer nocks.....just as bright....Switches to blinking mode after pass through....90 hour battery life...turns off and on with magnets.....i have Never replaced one yet.
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Agreed. Firenocks are great. About the only thing I find :?: able is the weight of (any) lighted nock. Adds weight to back of arrow, can affect FOC if arrow has low FOC to start. And, made of plastic. I don't do plastic in any of my bows...since blowing one up due to cracked nock.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!