Nikon Rangefinder

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

Nikon Rangefinder

Post by Big John »

Anyone here have any experience with the "Nikon Archer's Choice" Rangefinder yet?
Sold my Bushnell and am looking at getting that Model. They are around $250.00 I believe.
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Chuck Gravel

Re: Nikon Rangefinder

Post by Chuck Gravel »

I got one last year and it has worked great, when i first got it it had ranged 20 yards to my bag target while 15 feet up in my stand and when i switched modes to the arch program it told me around 30 yards, i lined up my lumizone and hit dead on the target. I just recived the new cabelas archery magazine and they have a new archers choice by nikon, its called the archers choice max, it has different lighting counditions that uses either a red or black crosshair for the targeting. all in all it has worked very good for me and when i bought it i also checked out the bushnell but it felt like a toy and didnt appeal to me. plus it comes with a nice neoprene sleeve and sling.
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Go to cabelas web site and they have reviews on the nikon you can read.Most people liked the nikon archers choice.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

brother in law has it and its a nice peice! I went with the Leupold model though since the bright LED's sold that one for me. Its about 150bucks more, but worth it if you like the extra features. But the archers choice will work just fine 8)