an e-mail i received from an anti crossbow guy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sits in trees

an e-mail i received from an anti crossbow guy

Post by sits in trees »

below is an E-mail i just received from a anti crossbow guy in his feeble attempt to try and scare me..i think this shows who is really scared huh!! :lol:

from .... [email protected]

I was alerted to your push for crossbows in NY by a friend. He does a great job of monitoring all the crossbow forums for the coalition. AT, Excal, Crossbow Nation, etc. I gotta say that I like what I'm seeing. Thanks for the many posts and those of others that are going to help us as we make sure to keep the xguns out of the archery season. Be happy with what you got in NY. Keep posting up and make sure to have your friends post all the plans for your fight. Our guy in WI sends it onto us and we make sure our friends in the legislature understand your real plan.

cheers! We'll be watching.
one shot scott

Re: an e-mail i received from an anti crossbow guy

Post by one shot scott »

This dude obviously just fell out of the dipstick tree, broke every branch on the way down and promptly landed on his unusually soft pumkin-shaped head. I bet his even his momma never liked him much. :roll: :lol: What a laugh! How nice of him to provide a yahoo email!
Last edited by one shot scott on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sounds like rancid crabytree's friend. They are nothing but whiners & sniveling twits! They never have any good solid facts about CB's
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I think there is alot of misinformed people out there . But if you can just get a few to use logic and listen . Then they most times come over to the either neutral or pro side .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

It takes intelligence to comprehend logic; stupid comes from their dark hearts.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

NY is fairly well surrounded by full inc. Pa, NJ, Va, and to a degree MD. I think Rancid and this Yahoo [pardon the pun] are "whistling in the cemetery". :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

i'll have to thank him for giving us his email when i write him, lmao....but on a more serious note....it is the compound guys that dont want crossbows in there season....look at what happened here in PA, i went to a sportsmen dinner where bob folkrod was to be a guest speaker....there were bout 120 people there where we could shoot our bows on a 3D course and even had a shoot off at un determed diastances for small prizes....i was the only one there with my crossbow and guess what, i had no go home crossbow guy from the compound shooters....i had a bunch questions asked bout my crossbow and how it really does work....i let a bunch shoot it to see for thereselves and never had no negitive remark, i think i did good for the crossbow that day with the compound crowd....the biggest thing i told everyone coming from shooting both types of archery equipment is they are really the same, both shoot an arrow from a string stored from energy in the limbs....but i choose to not use training wheels, everyone laughes at that one....if i had the choice to use either my compound of crossbow my compound would get the ride into the woods because it's just easier to hunt with but with me being disabled now i cant shoot my compound in a way that an animal deserves to be harvasted with....i'm sending emails to whom they need sent to, to have crossbows in archery season in NY...........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
ivan varner

Post by ivan varner »

This is bad news to my ear's is their a problem with a person going out in the wood with a crossbow to hunt. I thought a bow is a bow, should I worry about going out this season which will be my first time ever cbow hunting and the only reason is that I am disabled on my right side rt knee and rt shoulder. I wish that my shoulder was not mess up cause you can belive I would love to us a compound bow as well as others. I gave up on ever hunting again sold all my guns everything. Tell I turned fifty this april while at a tire shop my wife heard that I could hunt with a crossbow. With her dealing with b-cancer she ordered a pink vixen-2 for herself and the equinox and the C2 cocking aid for me and YES guy's tear's watered my eye's out of love and happiness yes I have a hunting and fishing partner so should I worry about taking her hunting next year season because hunting is one of the things she talks about that up lift's her days. guys I had to give up the remote because she is a vesus,outdoors I'll just say she watch's all the show with me this is a women that do not like the cold but she got her eyes on scent lock clothing so guy don't scare her with this bear with us crossbow beginners out here and I know you fill for a former hunter hope we all can have a good season I hope I will haven't had deer in some years.
Last edited by ivan varner on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I wouldn't worry about those knot heads. Y'all shoot them CB's, i do & ain't none of them big enuff to stop me neither. Thats all thar be to it & about it by God!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
TPM

Post by TPM »

I was alerted to your push for crossbows in NY by a friend. He does a great job of monitoring all the crossbow forums for the coalition. AT, Excal, Crossbow Nation, etc. I gotta say that I like what I'm seeing. Thanks for the many posts and those of others that are going to help us as we make sure to keep the xguns out of the archery season. Be happy with what you got in NY. Keep posting up and make sure to have your friends post all the plans for your fight. Our guy in WI sends it onto us and we make sure our friends in the legislature understand your real plan.

cheers! We'll be watching.
Well, I'm sure this friend is monitoring this thread too. To the friend: Guess what? We're watching too. It's a two-way street and the ever growing pro-crossbow coalitions have also been monitoring the ignorance and B.S. that is still spewed out by the the anti-crossbow groups. They too have been keeping their friends in the legislature informed of your misguided views. I really not sure of what your NY friend is talking about when he says, "Thanks for the many posts and those of others that are going to help us as we make sure to keep the xguns out of the archery season. Be happy with what you got in NY. Keep posting up and make sure to have your friends post all the plans for your fight. Our guy in WI sends it onto us and we make sure our friends in the legislature understand your real plan." We have nothing to hide here. My guess is your friend has never read anything on this forum. If he had he wouldn't have said something so stupid. I really hope you keep monitoring crossbow forums. Invite your friends to do the same. Maybe you guys will eventually realize how ridiculous your "chicken little" attitude sounds.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Ivan welcome to the forum and welcome you and your wife to the world of crossbow hunting. :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

This anti push is so ridiculous to me!!
I am not disabled and I will be proudly toting my Phoenix into the deer woods this fall. 8)

Maybe I shouldn't admit that, they could be watching! :roll:

Welcome to you and your wife Ivan!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
ivan varner

Post by ivan varner »

thank you vixenmaster
ivan varner

Post by ivan varner »